[FM12.2.1] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS - FuSStidious V3 || FLAT 4-4-2 • • •

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 103
  • Views Views 60K
cheers mate i shall be trying with my new save cagliari

i dont get when ever i do an italy save why roma are so poor they have totti de rossi pjanic bojan some world class players but never seem to be up there challenging

Just downloaded this. Turned my accrington stanley team around!

Gonna start a new save with pescara and try and get them back upto serie A

i have one question,

it works on 12.0.4 FM version ???

Raikan:
What kind of player would i look for in your new tweaked version? Any specific?
Will try it out with Blackpool maybe?!

cheers

Raikan:
What kind of player would i look for in your new tweaked version? Any specific?
Will try it out with Blackpool maybe?!

cheers

two creative DLP for CM
one very good DM, like Fernando etc, nice and quick will be better than anchor man type but AM will also be fine

two creative DLP for CM
one very good DM, like Fernando etc, nice and quick will be better than anchor man type but AM will also be fine

Okey then, one more defending and one creative for the DLP?
Will deffinitely try it out! ;) thanks

Finished season of with the v3 you wanted me to try the fuss mix 1

I think its good defence could need work but it could be my team. A lot of goals did against came from my left side tho but like i say could be players. will try with my wed save next.

PS I also emailed wes with it to see what he thinks

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Im in agreement with Cragswfc, it's really good attacking but seems like it's lost the solidness of V2's defence. But it's still not fully gel'd for me, not like i can complain too much I've won every competitive game so far. Me & a friend are playing a San Marino save (not network) So this is my 1st season media prediction 13th (got some good free Brazilians)

Hopefully once it's fully gel'd i'll concede less.

As always i think you set the bar so high with V2 Fuss your making it a very hard task to top it but this is the most encouraging "V3" I've used so far.

KUTGW :thup:
all of si to fuss

Thanks to some very useful feedback from testers, I'm happy to announce V3 FINAL on the front page. Enjoy.

Will there be 'other' versions of V3, like for for V2, the one for holding on and the one for when you play against 4-2-3-1 etc?

Will there be 'other' versions of V3, like for for V2, the one for holding on and the one for when you play against 4-2-3-1 etc?

you don't need it its just a plug and play

Back