Can I change the prize money given at the end of the season for the final position?

Hi!! i have a question.... im playing a league with my friends...we dont wanna sell or buy player; is possible to edit teams for not signs? cheers!

Hi!! i have a question.... im playing a league with my friends...we dont wanna sell or buy player; is possible to edit teams for not signs? cheers!
You can either edit the transfer window's to be...1 day a year. Or place transfer embargo's for all your teams.

i placed transfers emabargos, but still they sign players!!

...and dunno where can i edit the transfer window :( cheers !!

can you use this to edit a teams finances and give them a sugar daddy? i loaded the 12.2.0 database but i just get 0 records found. how do i find the team i want to edit? or is this just for creating teams rather than editing exisiting ones?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Hi,

Im making my own SPL reconstruction and ive done all the major parts like tv money and ive put in the premier league and championship but for my 3 teir i want like a blue sqaure style, with the north south kind of thing how do i do it?..... and what the continental rules for and what can i do with it?

Hi,

Im making my own SPL reconstruction and ive done all the major parts like tv money and ive put in the premier league and championship but for my 3 teir i want like a blue sqaure style, with the north south kind of thing how do i do it?..... and what the continental rules for and what can i do with it?

How did you do the tv money distribution? I wanted to impliment new tv deals in spain but couldn't do it.

I'm adding 6 new nations (by editing 6 nations from Oceania) and in their competition rules I want to add a rule that allows them to only use players either from their own nation or from one of the other five. This is because all the players I'm going to add for the clubs in those nations are fictional, and I don't want to mix them with real players.

I assume it's something like an EU-only rule, so I've added an agreement which I'll call F-World here. The 6 nations are all part of the F-World agreement, but I can only seem to add a rule for max foreigners per squad or max non-EU per squad.

Is there a way around this?

Figured it out. Set the nation to consider players from the other five nations as non-foreign, then set a foreigner cap of 0.

I have changed the names of the competiotions, ie "English premier Division' to 'Barclays Premier League' in the editor, but can't work out how to get the actual game to recognise the changes?

Any help?

Yeah, I'd like to know how, once you've used the game editor, you get the save game to recognise the changes????

I've changed the 'English Premier Division' to 'barclays Premier League' in the editor, but it's not showing in the game.

its about Shirt Number..
in Napoli, Number 10 is Retired.. is it possible to edit this?
i want to use number 10 for my napoli's player..

Thanks