I got two questions if someone knows the answer and has the kindness to reply, please.

1- I want to add some photos for staff and I have a face pack installed. So I look at the ID, I create a png which I name with that number. I open the facepack's config.xml with notepad, I copy the last entry, from the previous line's end to its end. That is:
lalalala"/>«
<from "lalala" to[...] lalala"/>»
I paste it after that, I change the number lalala to the ID of the staff member. This has worked for me when a change of skin made my manager's photo to disappear. But I don't see the staff's photo.

What should I do/try?

2- I create a few employees. If I set them as unemployed, that is, I don't give them a contract, when I add a new game, loading the database, those staff members don't appear. Even if I give them the nationality of one of the leagues selected as playable. I only get them in the game if I give them contract with a team.

How do I get in the game as unemployed?

Thanks in advance.

I got two questions if someone knows the answer and has the kindness to reply, please.

1- I want to add some photos for staff and I have a face pack installed. So I look at the ID, I create a png which I name with that number. I open the facepack's config.xml with notepad, I copy the last entry, from the previous line's end to its end. That is:
lalalala"/>«
<from "lalala" to[...] lalala"/>»
I paste it after that, I change the number lalala to the ID of the staff member. This has worked for me when a change of skin made my manager's photo to disappear. But I don't see the staff's photo.

What should I do/try?

2- I create a few employees. If I set them as unemployed, that is, I don't give them a contract, when I add a new game, loading the database, those staff members don't appear. Even if I give them the nationality of one of the leagues selected as playable. I only get them in the game if I give them contract with a team.

How do I get in the game as unemployed?

Thanks in advance.

i don't know the answer to number 1, but for number 2 is there a reputation for staff members, i know there is for players. if so does changing this make a difference?

i don't know the answer to number 1, but for number 2 is there a reputation for staff members, i know there is for players. if so does changing this make a difference?

Thanks for the reply.

I raised them to Mourinho levels and it didn't help. Maybe not all the valles one can input are 1-20? But I get no error messages.

Thanks for the reply.

I raised them to Mourinho levels and it didn't help. Maybe not all the valles one can input are 1-20? But I get no error messages.

i'm pretty sure reputation is out of 200.

Yep, I was thinking in the other entries like offensiveness and the like.

I have 2 questions.
I replaced an existing country with a fictional one, i deleted all clubs and created new clubs and competitions. However, the clubs don't produce regens. Anyone knows why?

Also, in a lot of my custom databases, teams eventually go into heavy financial problems, this happens only in FM2012.

I have 2 questions.
I replaced an existing country with a fictional one, i deleted all clubs and created new clubs and competitions. However, the clubs don't produce regens. Anyone knows why?

Also, in a lot of my custom databases, teams eventually go into heavy financial problems, this happens only in FM2012.

when you redid the nation rules have you set teh minimum youth age and set up a youth league?

Yep, I was thinking in the other entries like offensiveness and the like.

sorry mate but i'm not sure, you'll have to try inputting 200 to see if it accepts it or rounds it back down to 20.

when you redid the nation rules have you set teh minimum youth age and set up a youth league?
Thanks for the help, setting the minimal youth age solved the problem.

However, i'm still wrstling with the second problem.
I changed the nations economic and federation power to 20, i set the clubs some quite decent stadiums and full attendance, i set the ticket prices to 40 pounds and season tickets to 450 pounds, quite healthy starting balances as well, but clubs still have big debts 4-5 seasons in the game and eventually downgrade their facilities and sell all their good players (unless the club has a foreground Sugar Daddy).
How can i solve this problem?

Thanks for the help, setting the minimal youth age solved the problem.

However, i'm still wrstling with the second problem.
I changed the nations economic and federation power to 20, i set the clubs some quite decent stadiums and full attendance, i set the ticket prices to 40 pounds and season tickets to 450 pounds, quite healthy starting balances as well, but clubs still have big debts 4-5 seasons in the game and eventually downgrade their facilities and sell all their good players (unless the club has a foreground Sugar Daddy).
How can i solve this problem?

only thing i can think of that might help is adding/ changing prize money/ tv money.

sorry mate but i'm not sure, you'll have to try inputting 200 to see if it accepts it or rounds it back down to 20.

Ok, I was speaking about something different. Nevermind it.

Thanks in any case.

I've wiped all Rangers debts, gave them a better balance and put them in League 2. Why are the stell bankrupt when I load up the game and how do I get rid of this?

Thanx in advance.

Hi there!

I'm a long-time editor but I rarely post much on here.
Recently in my base editor file I've attempted to put Kazakhstan and Israel back into to Asia by swapping them with Northern Marianas and Guam. I swapped over everything (I think), the players, teams, cities, competitions, national team info but now when I try to start a new game in FM it gets to about 1/3rd through the "loading game database" loading screen then stops loading or crashes entirely. It's definitely something to do with the editor file and I'm thinking it's got to do with swapping the nations over as it was working fine before that.

When I go to "edit existing national rules" I cannot change the number of teams or the promotion/relegation numbers. It's unclickable, like it's blocked. Any ideas?

When I go to "edit existing national rules" I cannot change the number of teams or the promotion/relegation numbers. It's unclickable, like it's blocked. Any ideas?
You need to create new national rules and overwrite the existing ones

On Mac I am trying to add another league to Belarus, but it does not let me open existing rules, only to create new ones?

Alright, well I simply don't know how to update the database after I make my changes. Is it possible at a game that's currently running (I assume that's an obvious yes, but I'm new to the whole thing so I miss obvious stuff often).