please make romania transfer update , there are some missed transfers . anyway awesome update.tnx mate !

@Harungunduz, ok thanks!

@adrianhbk, i promise i will take a look! Thanks!

ajt09, I am trying to do my best to help people using my updates.

If it's so, i wont give any more advises to people using pirated versions.

I hope you understand my position, as long as I can understand of course yours.

Yeah ajt09 is correct. We don't tolerate any Piracy when it comes to FM.

@pr01991

Could you also please take a look at the transfers in Denmark? :)

@degn14 , mate i dont believe i can make them in just 3 and a half days until the next update in 15 July... I will see what i can do though...

@pr01991 , i hope you atleast can make the transfers that OB ( odense boldklub) have made, since it is the team i like most. :)

@degn14 , I promise to make all the danish 1st division trasfers until today :)

@kebabboy , thx mate!

Tottenham released six players: Ben Alnwick, Kudus Oyenuga, Mirko Ranieri and Jesse Waller Lassen, Louis Saha, Oscar Jansson.

Danijel Pranjic is ready for Sporting Lisbon

All of them are passed in the one i will release in an hour thanks!

New link on the download section check everyone and have fun!!

Kasper Lorentzen from FC Nordsjælland is not on loan at Randers. He was on loan at FC Nordsjælland this spring FROM Randers and bought free this summer by FC Nordsjælland.

Also, Mario Ticinovic from FC Nordsjælland is not on loan at Hajduk Split. He was also on loan at FC Nordsjælland this spring from Hajduk and bought free by FC Nordsjælland.

Thanks for a good update though
Davidson Drobo-Ampem is not on loan at St. Pauli. He was, like the other two players I mentioned, on loan at Esbjerg this spring and later bought free by Esbjerg.

Okey mate thanks!

Basically I confused them because of transfermarkt!

Last edited:
Hello! Does someone could make a summer transfer update for FM 2012 version 12.0.2! Thanks in advance!

this getting beyond a joke now why wont fm mods release the update its a joke