i have follow all the instructions...but it still happen and i dont know what to do..

If game is not authentic use only the 6 xml files inside the xml format files folder!

Basically he was close to Swansea when Rodgers was manager, so i confused it by this .

Will be sorted in the next pack , from today to tottenham.

Hello there, I wanted to try your update pack but it seems it's not working for me since I have the cracked version of the game, not the original one. I read here what you said but I can't really understand.

If you could give me a more detailed explanation about how to do it I will be very grateful. Thank you in advance and grats for your work.

If game is cracked download my latest pack here (from patch 12.0.* - from the default database ) : FM12 Transfer & Data Packs V6.1 by_pr0 [21.2.2012] - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats . From this link choose only from the xml format files the one with the tranfers update. Then download the latest pack the one i upload yesterday , took the new 6 files (only) again from the xml format folder, and add the one file from the previous, the one i sent to you! So you have 7 files!

If game is cracked download my latest pack here (from patch 12.0.* - from the default database ) : FM12 Transfer & Data Packs V6.1 by_pr0 [21.2.2012] - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats . From this link choose only from the xml format files the one with the tranfers update. Then download the latest pack the one i upload yesterday , took the new 6 files (only) again from the xml format folder, and add the one file from the previous, the one i sent to you! So you have 7 files!
Thank you very much for taking time to reply to my post and solving my problem. I did as you did and now it works. Thank you very much, once again.

And as a thank you here you have all the transfers made in romanian 1st league cos I saw that for example Paraschiv from Otelul Galati it's still a player, but now he is retired and he is vice-director at that team or smt like that and also take a look at the teams in romanian 1st league cos you putted there FC Timisoara, a team which is not in the 1st league cos they couldn't pay the taxes and the chiefs of the league promoted another team from second league to 1st league.

Other than that, good job, really nice job you did there. Cheers!

Last edited:
Ι will take a look at the romanian transfers. Thanks for your words!

need 12.2.0 crack

can you tell me where to find fm 2012 12.2.0 patch cracked since the game is not available in my country so i am using cracked version of fm 2012. it would be helpful. plzzzzzz.

There is no cracked version of 12.2.0.Go and buy the game!!!!!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/announcements-please-read/84240-fm12-piracy.html

Right, if no-one can understand english, or can't read or whatever it basically means if you have a pirated/cracked copy you WILL NOT ask for help on this forum unless you want to get banned, you will not advise people on installing updates for cracked versions, basically no one with a pirated/cracked version should be getting help at all.

Amazes me how blatantly people disregard rules on this site.

ajt09, I am trying to do my best to help people using my updates.

If it's so, i wont give any more advises to people using pirated versions.

I hope you understand my position, as long as I can understand of course yours.

Hamit altintop could not agree with galatasaray .. he still stay in real madrid now.. ll change it please

please make romania transfer update , there are some missed transfers . anyway awesome update.tnx mate !