when do you have a new update out?

yours is by far the best update and well done to the hard work you put into them.

@[email protected], still waiting approval.. 5 hours after...

@bigandy, Its in moderation queue i have uppload it but the admins havent still accepted it.

Update is up Have fun everyone and leave comments if you want!

.. noticed the Donavan/Everton and Thierry Henry/Arsenal loan deals wern't there is it only the transfers made from thoses dates? also Liverpool are missing a few academy player additions, not usually this pedantic but those are big clubs .. great work btw 18,000+ changes thats huge well done!

@userfrenzy, These are short term loan deals which happened for 2 months ... So i couldnt include them.

Thanks for your kind words have fun :)

Hey, I have some problems here... I downloaded your Update, extracted it into Desktop and then copied all files from Update folder to .../editor data. Starting new game, all 6 ticks set (because there is only your data,I don't have any other), when game loaded there is no transfers or any other changes. I'm running FM12 12.0.4 version (Skidrow).
P.S. sorry for my bad english :D I'm not from english speaking country.

You need the latest official patch (12.1.1) to make any updates work.. Not my fault this, the company made this.Sorry...

**** it... Thanks even for that.Have to whait till skidrow's relese update...

Hey, I have some problems here... I downloaded your Update, extracted it into Desktop and then copied all files from Update folder to .../editor data. Starting new game, all 6 ticks set (because there is only your data,I don't have any other), when game loaded there is no transfers or any other changes. I'm running FM12 12.0.4 version (Skidrow).
P.S. sorry for my bad english :D I'm not from english speaking country.

As in pirated?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/announcements-please-read/84240-fm12-piracy.html

Bosse wålemark manager örjan glans *** manager i ik brage
Andi Toompuu, Mats Cato Moldskred, Peter Nilsson (qviding), Caio Mendes (ifk norrköping) nya spelare
Johan Eklund till Gif Sundsvall

Jonas Björkgren Ny tränare i Dalkurk
Elvan Cicen *** manager Dalkurk

Tommorow the new update will be up including Romanian , Polish & Danish full transfer and of course all the latest worldwide changes!!!

new to this do i only use 6.1 version as i have all versions in my editor data files

Some files also changed, delete all the previous file and copy/paste only the new one pack!

thanks mate on to it now gona start new game with my beloved newcastle

Hello guys!! I am trying to make this update better and better, but to make that happen i need "scouters". It's not a big deal, i want you to write in this page once a month, what happened in YOUR country! Such as transfers, contract renewals, retirements, and so ! YOU will be benefited from this, because YOUR COUNTRY will be more and more completed!!

So far i have :
1 scout from Sweden
Flag_20x20_Sweden.png

1 scout from Poland
flag_small_poland.png

Of course i will mention the names of the scouters on the next scouter text that i will create :)

Last edited: