Mate i wont update any more untill the official patch ( in 2 or 3 weeks it comes out...) ! After the official patch comes out , i will publish new updates once a month!

Hy mate, I was just wondering why did you put Nenê from PSG on transfer list?
Just to let you know, as I've read you don't plan to update the database before the next month:
- Peguy Luyindula is a free agent although he's back in the squad irl (even if he's useless)
- Cearâ renewed his contract til 2013 at the beginning of the season
- Milan Bisevac should be more accomplished as Right Defender. Ancelotti uses him in this position now and he plays ridiculously well. He even got the French Ligue 1 best player award for January (which is the first time it has been granted to a defender)

Some other details in the players' history:
- Ludovic Obraniak from Lille to Bordeaux for 1 million Euros
- Moussa Sow from Lille to Fenerbaçe for 10 millions (+2 bonuses)

Thank you

@Medmax , Nene is probably on transfer list due to low Popularity maybe.. I haven't done anything with him..
Could you add me on facebook here? I got something to ask you...

Pro Prv | Facebook

add player

where add new player and agents for this file ?? and what is last ID i editor ??

I didn't understand your question mate.. I dont remember whats the last ID :(

add player

my question is which file to add a new player and Agent

Agents Pack has all the agents and some new players are in general changes pack!

have you done any transfers for grimsby? all the ones ive looked at have done nothing not even changed liam hearn the leagues top score who on the game is rubbish

Mate no CA/PA changes in this update...

I dont know maybe not.. I dont know whats up with lower league teams , i cannot find a website with lower league teams...

I can help You with Free Agent Players (Find them and if it's needed : move to current clubs), maybe with Clubs reputation.

I didnt understand mate in what do you offer your help to me ? You are talking about free players? I have already moved many of them to clubs which i found them in internet.

Club reputations can be modified like? How to change them?