FM12 Update Packs by_pr0

• Thread starter Thread starter pr01991
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 321
  • Views Views 97K
Next Transfers and Data Update Pack is coming on the 15th of March!! It will include transfers from Spain to Indonesia and Korea !!!

** Full worldwide transfers : England , Spain , Bulgaria , Poland , Finland , China , Greece , USA , Mexico and so !!

Over 4000 changes !!! And new wonderkids !!!

15 March dont forget !!

If your doing the MLS, I cant wait!!! WIll the teams in the MLS have complete rosters? I think I started up one of your older updates and the Vancouver Whitecaps had a guy called Fernando Bonjour from Argentina, and he has slow stats, but I was watching the match last night, and the commentators said that he was the fastest player on the team, so it would be nice if you could update that. And also, I think he goes by Martin.

And just wondering, can you add the Superdraft players, I haven't seen anyone else do that, and I think it would be awesome.

Yes MLS will be fully completed (as long as the site i get info is correct, which i think it is ).

Though I wont make any CA/PA changes mate..

Thats alright then. I have a fair knowledge of the MLS, so if your unsure about something on the site, you could link me to it, and I could help out.

Thanks a lot for doing this, really!

im probably being thick , but how do i download this please anyone?????

You will be able to download it in in 3 days from the download center!

Was the release delayed? ^^)

Just really excited to play with this, and was hoping it would be out today thats all. :P

Lol what does Moderation queue mean? :P I was expecting it to be a few more hours as I thought a mod would just look it over and put it in the DL section (thats how I understood it anyway) :P

Would it be worth uploading to a separate site, so we can get the update sooner? (H)

Okay, this is an excellent addition for the game, thanks a lot pr0 '91. ;)

I've got a suggestion, can you make Real Zaragoza bankrupt? IRL, they have been put up for sale, so I think bankrupting would be a realistic addition, since they have a huge amount of debt too.

Thats too easy mate !

Do you have a suggestion about what the balance should be like?

-2.000.000 Euros? 1M ? How much?

Okay, they've got only 100 million euros in debt.
Read more here: The absurdity of Zaragoza’s financial woes | Spanishfootball.info
http://www.villarrealusa.com/2011/6/22/2235734/spanish-football-finances-in-the-spotlight

Zaragoza might be in same kind of situation as Rangers and Portsmouth. Zaragoza's story is interesting, but also very concerning.

Edit: http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/9acba330140843999efe9eb0b7786fb4/SOC--Zaragoza-Ownership/
Newer source says: 110 million euros of pure debt. Can you make the chairman to sell the club to another guy, because that's the case now IRL. In other words, can you make him to consider takeover/look for offers?

So, put -110000000 € for the balance box. 1 for both transfer and wage budgets.

Corinthians' Adriano aka "the fat one" has been released and he's a free agent now. Please, downgrade his natural fitness to 1.
Barcelona's Keirrison has been loaned to Coritiba until 30 June.

Last edited:
I will make their debt from 90M to 110M. If i made the balance -110.000.000 the team will be destroyed mate!!

I will also make the chairman to accept offers dont worry!!

I have done Keirrison's loan , but i wont change adriano's atts because its not my business this :)

Thanks a lot mate for your info :)

No problem, mate.

Alexander Ring's (HJK) Gladbach loan has an option to buy. (source: Borussia take Alexander Ring on loan - Borussia Mönchengladbach) That clause value hasn't been revealed, so just put 0 as the value. What is his salary? If it's not set at 0, then set it now.
He weights 67 kg. (source: Squad - Borussia Mönchengladbach)

Daniel Schwaab (Leverkusen) should have DC as his second natural position. He has played the majority of the season at DC.

Leverkusen's manager Robin Dutt has been fired. Also Damir Buric and Marco Langner have been released. Sami Hyypiä has been selected as the caretaker manager and his contract will expire on 30 June. Give Sami 20 for manager and coach staff roles, -7 for PA? Also, his reputation should be at least "national", his current reputation is only local.
Sascha Lewandowski is now an assistant manager for Leverkusen.
(source in German: Trainer-Wechsel in Leverkusen: Hyypiä ist der neue starke Mann bei Bayer - Bayer Leverkusen - Bild.de)

Lars Bender's (Leverkusen) contract has been extended to 30 June 2017. (source: Bayer 04 Leverkusen Football Limited)

@MrEskola , thanks mate for the info, the most i have passed them :)

@mickflower , 15th of April mate!

Nah, I read wrong, Hyypiä is Leverkusen's manager, not caretaker manager.

Back