[FM13.1]Fight For Athena V3❤❤❤(Real Madrid Style)♂♂♂--V3 is much better than V2

…………

Try it
6447767120121113095547036.png

How does this tactic preform away in the big matches?

I play as ManU and i'm looking for a decent away tactic that works in the big games that ain't ultra defensive.

How does this tactic preform away in the big matches?

I play as ManU and i'm looking for a decent away tactic that works in the big games that ain't ultra defensive.

It is very difficult to play away for FM2013
If offensive, you may lose a lot of goals when you're unlucky.

You can not sell the cow and drink the milk

But I will do my best to improve it

6447767120121109214426023.png

Hi Zero Sea, how come when I import the tactic, it looks differently from the one you just posted and the one in the OP? For example, it doesn't show IF for bale, sigurdsson, and lennon - under their names. I've attached a screen shot.

Anyway, cheers mate, loving this tactic so far, beat barca 4-2 just now :).
Btw, How would you tweak it to let my striker score more? I just got Falcao for a cheaply 25 mil!
And am I doing it right for match training whereby I set it to "tactics only" + slide the bar all the way to match training? Can't seem to achieve Fluid for all before the season starts.

Hi Zero Sea, how come when I import the tactic, it looks differently from the one you just posted and the one in the OP? For example, it doesn't show IF for bale, sigurdsson, and lennon - under their names. I've attached a screen shot.

Anyway, cheers mate, loving this tactic so far, beat barca 4-2 just now :).
Btw, How would you tweak it to let my striker score more? I just got Falcao for a cheaply 25 mil!
And am I doing it right for match training whereby I set it to "tactics only" + slide the bar all the way to match training? Can't seem to achieve Fluid for all before the season starts.

Try bale on the right and Lennon on the left

Playmaker : ST
Plays like Rooney in Manchester United ago

Or you can try the FMC version of my tactics
They are the same in effect

Last edited:
im gunna start a new save with greuther furth expected relegation so will post screenshots ect of how i get on

sorry i may have missed it what team talks do you use or do you have asst do it ?

Can anyone help me on how to down load this tactic. i have downloaded it and saved it but the file isnt in my downloads.
no idea where it has gone

Please help.

sorry i may have missed it what team talks do you use or do you have asst do it ?

I'm using my own team talks
My English is poor, I don't know how to say
You could go to search other people's articles about team talks

you have faith
The score backward, angry
……

Can anyone help me on how to down load this tactic. i have downloaded it and saved it but the file isnt in my downloads.
no idea where it has gone

Please help.

Download

V3

❤Zero Sea Fight For Athena V3 - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats
or
RayFile | Zero Sea Fight For Athena V3.rar

save tactics (.tac) to My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\tactics.
save Players Filter (.pft) to My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\filters.
or import them with manager

If you do not have an unzip software,you can use a free unzip software -- 7-zip
http://www.7-zip.org

once i click download and the save it the file then disapears. i have no idea where it is, i have downloaded tactics before but havent had this problem

Working on this with Man City. Needing to tweak it a bit as not getting the CCC's I would expect. Going to Have Aguero as a T in the center instead of playinig as an IF and will probably have Tevez stay as a complete F. Going to try having Yaya as my playmaker at the MC slot.

Recently I've started using your Tactic, and I would like for some tips if you dont mind, heres my team:
I'm missing 1 Left Full Back which I'm trying to sign. And it doesn't include some younger players for backup.

Photo Album - Imgur

My best 11 is:

----------------Rodrigo--------

Willian----Isco----------Ramirez

----------------Doubt*--------

-------Schneiderlin-------------

Clyne Vorsah Burdisso IncomingPlayer

----------Sommer--------------

Doubt* - I was thinking using Coutinho when playing VS smaller teams and using Jack Cork VS better teams. What do you have to say about this?

we must do something about defence because it is not good.im managing real madrid and i concede 2-3 goals per game...this is not good...thanks.