[FM13.1]Fight For Athena V3❤❤❤(Real Madrid Style)♂♂♂--V3 is much better than V2

Is there a difference between the files with the N prefix, other than the regular version being classic and the N version being standard?

Do we have to use target man or it isn't necessary? only putting st to playmaker is required for tactic?

tactic is great, and it's exactly what I'm looking for, I love total attacking football.
Attacking-wise, being able to put 4 players on full attacks with the help of 1 AP player and passing between them is a joy to watch. Also it adds extra joy when picking players on top 4 every match.
As I really love very attacking football, I can give up that wing backs not on their position yet as enemy attacks especially through ball on either flanks. But it's not really that often because my team is the one who does a lot of attacking.

Thank You Zero Sea for helping me enjoying this game to the fullest experience.

Just to make sure, the new V3 is in the folder FMC Version New Tactics System? I am playing the full game, not the classic version if that makes any difference.

Just to make sure, the new V3 is in the folder FMC Version New Tactics System? I am playing the full game, not the classic version if that makes any difference.

Yes

they are not different

it's just for FMC

tactic is great, and it's exactly what I'm looking for, I love total attacking football.
Attacking-wise, being able to put 4 players on full attacks with the help of 1 AP player and passing between them is a joy to watch. Also it adds extra joy when picking players on top 4 every match.
As I really love very attacking football, I can give up that wing backs not on their position yet as enemy attacks especially through ball on either flanks. But it's not really that often because my team is the one who does a lot of attacking.

Thank You Zero Sea for helping me enjoying this game to the fullest experience.

Actually I also like possession tactics
but it don't succeed in FM13

Is it the N or NR version i use?

Distinction

Tactic with "R" prefix means place your ST who use left leg to the right side, advantage to finishing and direct pass.

Last edited:
Distinction

Tactic with "R" prefix means place your ST who use left leg to the right side, advantage to finishing and direct pass.

Think i have it sorted now Zero Sea, will keep you updated and will come back with some SS

So, this tactic is only for FMC or can be used in the regular mode?

And your results?

Only just started using it, but i have played 2 and won 2 with Everton. 1 Home and 1 Away.

2-1 Win at West Ham
1-0 Win at Home vs Wolves

Not sure if i am doing everything right but i will keep ploughing on to see how it fairs..

Only just started using it, but i have played 2 and won 2 with Everton. 1 Home and 1 Away.

2-1 Win at West Ham
1-0 Win at Home vs Wolves

Not sure if i am doing everything right but i will keep ploughing on to see how it fairs..

I've used this tactic in 11, i think, but in 12 it was leaking too much on defense. V3 is working ok on that point? I hate when they score 1 goal, i'm not like other who prefer 4-1 to 1-0!!!

I'm definately not having the same results as Zero Sea uploading, i am lucky if i create 2 CCC a game, just got beat by Man City at Home 3-1

I'm definately not having the same results as Zero Sea uploading, i am lucky if i create 2 CCC a game, just got beat by Man City at Home 3-1

Your results are normal, tactic designers always upload the best result, it is not just me.

When you are lucky,you still can have the wonderful results

when the familiarity is full ,you will play better.

(⊙o⊙)

Last edited: