[FM13.1]Fight For Athena V3❤❤❤(Real Madrid Style)♂♂♂--V3 is much better than V2

which tatic you recommends for FMC?
"N" and "NR"

Distinction

Tactic with "R" prefix means place your ST who use left leg to the right side, advantage to finishing and direct pass.

6447767120121109214426023.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the tactic. I liked V2, but conceded too many goals. I played around a bit with it using Inter in Serie A and went the first 5 matches without conceding, BUT, it really destroyed the offense as I was only getting 2-3 CCC per match. Just downloaded V3 and starting over. Looking forward to seeing the results.

Tell you a secret
╮ (╯ _ ╰) ╭
Why V3 is better than V2?
Because I had made a mistake in V2
“DC mentality 21”
It's good in FM09--FM12,but bad in FM13
My creativity is too blind!
(⊙o⊙)

Last edited:
I'm experiance hugh improvement defensive with v3 in my newcastle game. When I'm done with the season I'll post screenshots:)
I also score more goales, scored most in pl so far:eek:. Just won 4-0 away against inter in europe league. exited to test it futher, as I've not play to many games with new version. Cheers

this tactic is a beast so far for me, im liverpool, and my team is
#reina
johnson skrtle agger enrique
lucas
sahin
henderson gerrard downing
suarez

i have been playing them in their natural positions and not inverted like you said, best attacking tactic in fm so far and also good defensively, well done!!

Which one do you use dude in which patch?? Coz it didnt work for me quiet good!!!
See #121

It is not possible to play well every match.
But I guarantee you if you use it for the whole season, the effect will be very good.

Last edited:
#reina
lucas
sahin
suarez

i have been playing them in their natural positions and not inverted like you said, best attacking tactic in fm so far and also good defensively, well done!!

Do you mean you changed the roles of the players? For example, IF to Winger etc?

#reina
lucas
sahin
suarez

Which one do you use dude in which patch?? Coz it didnt work for me quiet good!!!

i was using v3 in the latest patch, struggling a bit since i said that tho, ****** game.

I tried whole season with arsenal career in my third season. I finished second in premier lig. (man unt first) that tactic defense is better than previous but still not enough. in away match my team concede lots of goal. Although; compared to other tactic in fm-base site, it is better. thanks Zero sea

I tried whole season with arsenal career in my third season. I finished second in premier lig. (man unt first) that tactic defense is better than previous but still not enough. in away match my team concede lots of goal. Although; compared to other tactic in fm-base site, it is better. thanks Zero sea

I've no idea now
Waiting for new game patch of 13.2
I'm working the tactics of 3DC, but I can't guarantee success.

Im really not buying this tactic at all...

Im Man City, lost 2 games from my first 4 again Wigan and Everton. Struggle to create any CCC's each game. All defenders seem to get good ratings, all attacking players dont. Any advice?

Im really not buying this tactic at all...

Im Man City, lost 2 games from my first 4 again Wigan and Everton. Struggle to create any CCC's each game. All defenders seem to get good ratings, all attacking players dont. Any advice?

ive done alot of testing of tactics and come up with brendon rogers v2000 if u want to try it :).