[FM13.2.3]❤❤❤Fight For Athena V8♂♂♂--Spanish Ball Control & Mourinho's Counter Attack

嗯嗯 我知道 不是喷子 只是有一点我不太习惯 因为玩FM也才一两年 没用过拉线的 比赛中不能调节攻守 请教海大师怎么解决这个问题

the V4 doesn't work with new patch.
after installation i lost 8-3; 3-1; 5-1 against worse team.

Last edited:
im having the same problem as well since the new update, shots and possession for the opposition have gone way up

Same problem i loose most of my games, and against newbie teams

although this is a good tactic that seemed to work for the few games i tried it, with all respect to Zero Sea, it is a little unrealistic, with the FB's on opposite sides etc; my ideia of the patches is that they aim to make the match engine more realistic, not only be reducing bugs or the amount of own goals etc; but also by being more tied in tactically with real life football and tactical approaches.

maybe this is why it is not so successfull now as it was before.

i never used the fb on opposite sides and still had good results with it

@ zero sea. thats good to hear. any idea how long it takes?
@ veez. hey veez, is your tactic still effective? also, do you plan to create a new one?

Good tactic atm, was on a little bit of a losing streak, so put this tactic on. Won 7-3 away to Millwall and 3-1 at Home too Derby. Only problem I am finding atm is that players get fatigued and tired very quickly, other then that, brilliant tactic atm!

@ zero sea. thats good to hear. any idea how long it takes?
@ veez. hey veez, is your tactic still effective? also, do you plan to create a new one?

i havent tried it since the new patch, been really busy

i'm working on a new approach now though, with a set of tactics instead of a single tactic.

hopefully it will work out and i can post something soon!

@veez. yeah, i really it will. used your tactic before, and, like zero sea´s one, it fits really good with my arsenal-team.

@ matt. hey matt. do you play with the newest patch?

Looking forward for next version. V4 was really good.

maldini984 would u know how to best get ur inside forwards to score and the front man thanks