FM13 Bugs/ Complaints

• Thread starter Thread starter GodCubed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 250
  • Views Views 62K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lag ... My match engine lags very very much. I have 5 star rating and I have the graphich set to low and it makes no difference ... This is a computer which I can play Battlefield 2 in the highest resolution... Plz fix this lag-problem

Have you got background programmes running-like anti-virus, explorer? I close those down and it runs smoother

Keyboard warriors eh? Would've thought he'd be at school it's so incredibly childish.
He probably created unbeatable tactic on FM12 with corner bug exploit so he thinks he knows best and everybody else is a fucktard. Oh the irony XD

that is why I will wait for the full release :) will get the Demo on Friday though..

there are always, always bugs, even in the full release, but this year seems to be a lot more than usual...

here is hoping for a comprehensive full release..

I keep getting trashed by **** teams, ive been using different tatics and all in pre s friendlys police utd or.. Gangwangthaslalaa beat me.. Season starts i destroy tottenham with my Arsenal team 4-1 ... In the next 2 games wigan and southampton beat me 4-0, shooting from almost 30 meters, from corners, crosses.. My defense is useless, as my goalkeeper, i just dont know what else to do, so many bugs on that Def....

that is why I will wait for the full release :) will get the Demo on Friday though..

there are always, always bugs, even in the full release, but this year seems to be a lot more than usual...

here is hoping for a comprehensive full release..

They've never released a beta version to the public before this year, so that makes sense. The beta version was always going to have major balancing issues in the match engine. You have to keep in mind the beta is a feature-complete but untested version of the game. The final product will be a massive improvement.

They've never released a beta version to the public before this year, so that makes sense. The beta version was always going to have major balancing issues in the match engine. You have to keep in mind the beta is a feature-complete but untested version of the game. The final product will be a massive improvement.

thanks bud, I think I know that :)

all I am saying is that there are now even MORE bugs than usual as it is the BETA version, more so than the usual bugs that come out when the game is released, meaning we have to play an extra two weeks extra until the official 3rd patch is released before we can play properly..

not something I am prepared to do!

thanks bud, I think I know that :)

all I am saying is that there are now even MORE bugs than usual as it is the BETA version, more so than the usual bugs that come out when the game is released, meaning we have to play an extra two weeks extra until the official 3rd patch is released before we can play properly..

not something I am prepared to do!

I meant nothing by it, it just sounded like you were drawing comparisons to previous years on equal grounds. I understand if people don't want to play a bug-ridden beta, it can be a frustrating experience. But it will probably benefit the product in the longer term.

I meant nothing by it, it just sounded like you were drawing comparisons to previous years on equal grounds. I understand if people don't want to play a bug-ridden beta, it can be a frustrating experience. But it will probably benefit the product in the longer term.

no worries mate :)

they have the bugs ever year and we only get a full complete (well as close as can be) when the 3rd patch is released in February.. so we play 1/3 of the time with a buggy game which is not that cool to be honest.. so I refuse to pay for a buggy game.. I would rather wait for them to be sorted out before I buy it (well I mean I will get the full release on the 2nd)

it's like buying brand new phones, I always wait at least 3 months before I upgrade my phone so the companies can fix all the software issues they have before I have to take my phone in once a week to get it fixed..

well it should have by now, but SI seem to be a tad blaze' about the fact that people still buy the game even with all the bugs (I'm talking about the actual full release as this has never happened before) so its actually our faults that SI do this...

Conceding far to many goals for the quality of team i have (Manchester United).
I get that your tactics dictate how well you play but cummon! surely Manchester United under any tactic shouldnt be getting thrashed by San Jose Earthquake!!!!!

Conceding far to many goals for the quality of team i have (Manchester United).
I get that your tactics dictate how well you play but cummon! surely Manchester United under any tactic shouldnt be getting thrashed by San Jose Earthquake!!!!!

hahaha, those USA games on tour are not that easy usually.. not sure if others found that on Fm12 as well...

just give them team talks like "its only about the fitness etc" before the game, so if you do lose, you won't get such a bad reaction from the players morale...

Anyone else having a problem where you buy a player, it gets confirmed, but he becomes a free agent straight away automatically? I'm throwing money away!

That's a weird glitch.. I'm sure SI would want to hear about it, go over to their forums and let them know! (:

Anybody else have an issue with your players knocking it back to the GK far too often... My team seems to play it back much more than normal and my GK decides to hoof it rather than play it short which has lead to me conceding a lot because my team never win the long punt forward...

same! mine has a 4 and a half star why it lags i don't have a clue but its annoying

yes i have that i trid to chang ethe tatics but it still happened , u'll have to report it bud.

I'm watching my Manchester City match against Norwich......suddenly the score turns to 2-0 for Norwich, while they haven't scored a goal :S:S

And when I say 'view highlights' --> 'goals' then it also won't show any goal

Last edited:
I'm watching my Manchester City match against Norwich......suddenly the score turns to 2-0 for Norwich, while they haven't scored a goal :S:S

And now, in the same match, the whole league standings change, while nothing changed during the game :S WTF?!

Too many goals from crosses.. and smaller teams easily beat top tems by a wide margin no matter how in-form the latter is.. typical example is Reading beating Man utd 8-1, Norwich beating Chelsea 10-2, etc

Probably been mentioned on here already but I couldnt trawl through 12 pages to find it.... Most keyboard shortcuts don't work such as spacebar to advance or backspace to move back a screen

The match engine doesn't look to have improved from FM2012. I was hoping to see more natural movements from the players but looks pretty much the same. I'm also seeing the ball travel through the air in a strange unnatural way, almost like floating balloon than a football. I like the attention to detail on the supporters though. One thing I find a little irritating is that when I drag the pointer alone to the start of a time when a goal is scored, a popup showing the time of goal covers the ball icon.

And when I say 'view highlights' --> 'goals' then it also won't show any goal
Just check if the referee wasn't Man U 12th man, Howard Webb...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back