FM13 Bugs/ Complaints

• Thread starter Thread starter GodCubed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 250
  • Views Views 62K
Status
Not open for further replies.
what does my head in, is when am in a match, it seems to go slow on the 3D match engine. I don't want to view it in 2d, that's **** to watch, i would rather see the finishing and shots going in.

Turn the highlights/game speed up

the crossing is a goal machine, everytime the opponent cross, they score a goal, both sides are Ramos and Coentrao, happens every match

One thing that annoys me is they removed the little think that popped up in matches when there was a card/foul/offside etc, now, when goals are disallowed, I dont even realize it until another goal is scored and im like wtf, I swear there was another goal. I hope that gets put back in for the full release.

Isn't there a timeline at the bottom of the screen? Same as last year..

In FMC when viewing my teams tactics the picture of the players in the formation doesn't show up?

Getting quite frustrated with all the goals conceded coming from crosses, or set-pieces. Everytime your opponent gets the ball on the wing i just expect to concede! So many far post headers and volleys.

Getting quite frustrated with all the goals conceded coming from crosses, or set-pieces. Everytime your opponent gets the ball on the wing i just expect to concede! So many far post headers and volleys.

I've seen this raised by so many people. but I haven't seen it in my half season yet.

I've seen this raised by so many people. but I haven't seen it in my half season yet.

Then you are very lucky :P 90% of crosses into the area (both my team's crosses and the oppoenent's crosses) end up with a goal. It's ridiculous.

Then you are very lucky :P 90% of crosses into the area (both my team's crosses and the oppoenent's crosses) end up with a goal. It's ridiculous.

Its getting to the stage where id rather holiday through a match, rather than watch that happen every game. Ive just changed my training focus to defense, see if that changes anything.

I speed that up mate, doesn't seem to work, i wouldn't say it goes really really slow, but it's like when the goalkeeper take's a goal kick or a corner kick etc... it start's to lag a little !

Anyone else having the same problem with conceding the same goals over and over again?! (from crosses) starting to drive me mad. You just know exactly when their gonna score every time. Hope this changes upon full release

Anyone else having a problem where you buy a player, it gets confirmed, but he becomes a free agent straight away automatically? I'm throwing money away!

Having supposedly one of the best keepers in the world (Lloris)....

[video=youtube;INOb3HjRzOE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INOb3HjRzOE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

**** Referee!!!

So i just noticed that during the champions league game, there are now three assistant referees right. Problem is one of the assistant referees behind the goal IS ON THE F****G PITCH!!! Anyone else have this issue??:@:@

So i just noticed that during the champions league game, there are now three assistant referees right. Problem is one of the assistant referees behind the goal IS ON THE F****G PITCH!!! Anyone else have this issue??:@:@

Is it Man U's 12th player Howard Webb?

Having supposedly one of the best keepers in the world (Lloris)....

[video=youtube;INOb3HjRzOE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INOb3HjRzOE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

same thing happened for me except the other teams goalie did it from a goal kick :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back