FM13 Bugs/ Complaints

• Thread starter Thread starter GodCubed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 250
  • Views Views 62K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else having the same problem with conceding the same goals over and over again?! (from crosses) starting to drive me mad. You just know exactly when their gonna score every time. Hope this changes upon full release
There's ALOT of moaning on the SI forum about it.

Also have the conceding from crosses constantly problem, stupid amounts of disallowed goals, both teams nearly always miss absolute sitters of headers i.e. cross comes in, free at the back post just has to nod it in but heads well over. Decided I'm not going to play again until the full release, I'll just use this time for scouting.

im currently buying marounie fellani from everton but he went to man city, but everton are still negotiating a fee with me?? LOL funny bugs, also i cant believe i cant get falcao for 55mill yet i can buy rooney for 58mill, my team is chelsea, BTW look at the brazilians youngsters out there, there epic

Not a major grumble, but a bit annoying - In the assign coaching roles screen, when you tick a box, the cursor is obscuring the 4th star, so you have to move it out of the way to check whether the coach has 3 / 3.5 /4 stars for the selected category. That might sound really petty, but it's frustrating when you're trying to determine which category to assign to each of 10/11 coaches...

The text for player attributes has gone white on white, no matter which skin i try using...

Cant read a ****** thing, wihtout highlighting all the text... :(

I dont like when checking the matches it goes into to generating match report, I cant get why they changed it to that.

This game has some amazing new features, but it is so hard, It is good that its more difficult but when you watch the matches and see the goals you concede it is laughable.

The mistakes your players make that lead to goals are so predictable and you can see coming a mile away, like when there is a free kick in a dangerous position but Gareth Bale instead of shooting or swinging it in passes it back to the last defender who holds onto the ball while Suarez just walks up and takes it of him and is one on one or when your goal keeper makes a top save and it always I mean always lands to another one of the other teams players.

I am Man United and I lose to almost every team with any tactic I use.

In previous Football Managers I have never had a problem being consistent, yeah I lost once in a while even to a small team but this is just f*cked up how hard it is.

While I am b*tching I want to know on deadline day has there been any massive signings for any team? I love that they have added this but it seems nothing big happens. Has anyone witnessed big signings galore?

Not sure if they've already been mentioned but..

1. during the 3D match view, the drop-down menus never stay in the same place. Always seem to relocate themselves to top-left or bottom-left of the screen.

2. Don't know if this is specific to me or the way I've signed him but Alan Dgav... available on a free as his contract is up in January. Naturally signed him up, comes to my squad but is ineligible to play... makes sense as they usually can't transfer until after their deal runs out... but why is he listed as an Arsenal player?

edit: sometimes when I click on him he's still a CSKA player... weird.

People who think they know better tut tut

The amount of hate I have right now, it can't be described. I love the fact that Messi has 14 natural fitness and Wayne Rooney 12. Nice job researchers. Thankfully, there will be editor for full version of game, so yea, whatever is your name mr. English Researcher, screw you.

Do you even understand the concept of natural fitness? I doubt it highly! Its a representation of a players potential longevity in the sport and the ability for them to maintain their abilities. So,YES, these would be fair values. Just becase you don't agree doesn't make them wrong ffs tard!!!

I did itby finding my old training camp email and remembering its date to scroll back to as i signed players!

now my match just lags like **** proper wind up. nothing worse than a laggy game, any fixes too this ?

Do you even understand the concept of natural fitness? I doubt it highly! Its a representation of a players potential longevity in the sport and the ability for them to maintain their abilities. So,YES, these would be fair values. Just becase you don't agree doesn't make them wrong ffs tard!!!

You got no clue what natural fitness means in this game ! Natural fitnesss means how fast you regain your stamina to play 2 games in space of 2 days.And generally people with high fitness levels remain injury free.

yellow card forthcoming

Keyboard shortcuts arent working for me atm and they are switched on i checked, also so far all 5 of the players i sold got injuired just before leaving didnt affect the transfer luckily but it seems like a strange conicidence. maybe the teamates arent happy with them leaving :)

Did the shortcuts not working after you did a search in the universal search bar? This happened for me everytime I did that. You can try going into preferences and reloading the skin. After reloading the skin, shortcuts will work for me again until I use universal search.

Having supposedly one of the best keepers in the world (Lloris)....

[video=youtube;INOb3HjRzOE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INOb3HjRzOE&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Very Similiar thing happened to me as well. Santi Caz scored from Midfield on a floated free kick. The GK just over-ran the ball LOLOL

Lag ... My match engine lags very very much. I have 5 star rating and I have the graphich set to low and it makes no difference ... This is a computer which I can play Battlefield 2 in the highest resolution... Plz fix this lag-problem

my game interrupts and closes down and it says it has something to do with crash dumps? can anyone help?

Higher natural fitness player has better chance to:
-Recover faster from injuries
-Not get injured
-Not get attributes to drop due injuries or age.

So yea, I know that natural fitness stands for. "FFS tard" ? An insult ? Really ? Just because you don't agree with me on this 'problem' ? Internet strikes again at its best.

Higher natural fitness player has better chance to:
-Recover faster from injuries
-Not get injured
-Not get attributes to drop due injuries or age.

So yea, I know that natural fitness stands for. "FFS tard" ? An insult ? Really ? Just because you don't agree with me on this 'problem' ? Internet strikes again at its best.

Keyboard warriors eh? Would've thought he'd be at school it's so incredibly childish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back