FM13 Bugs/ Complaints

• Thread starter Thread starter GodCubed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 250
  • Views Views 62K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i had my assistant arrange a friendly between 1st team and reserve team that i accidently put him to manage. the game ended 3-0 so i watched highlights.

1st i couldn't change speed of highlights from default. second after i clicked continue and it gave me a summary of game, it listed my reserve goalkeeper"produced display to limit the opposition to only one goal" ....lol 3-0 is one goal now?

anybody notice the 'view club' button doesnt work? super minor, just throwing it out there

you also cant walk away from contract negotiations

Last edited:
Only played a few games so far, but goalkeepers seem very shy about coming off their line. A player can dribble all the way to about 6 yards out and they stay put. Otherwise so far so good.

Apart from the clicky problem, no major issues whatsoever. Had the same problem that tubby did but just went out then back and hit continue. No biggy.

Really impressed though with what I've experienced so far though, especially the animations on matchday. Even the little things-like the players doing a realistic slide across the ground on their belly after heading the ball.
Though I will say I think I'm going to have to do major changes to tactics after suffering my worst ever loss. 8-0 against Bristol City. As painful as a kick in the gonads

(and deeply unhappy with Fellaini going to City)

i am not a big fan of new animations, players "slide" on the pitch far more than fm12...

just started my england career and removed several staff from their positions. as i tried to offer numerous positions to new staff it comes up saying 'you already have somebody else in that position' so now i cant have an assistant manager, under 21 assistnant manager or under 19 manager! hope this gets fixed by the time the disk version comes out!

Is it just me or is almost every goal from a cross?

It's not just you! Literally EVERY goal I have conceded so far has been from a cross :P

Also, is the match stats screen supposed to look like this?

View attachment 279288

Because I miss the bars from the last game :(

FM12:

View attachment 279289

Is there any way of getting that look back?

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm obviously blind... I just found the option in the preferences menu :P

Last edited:
Being automatically taken to the Kickitout.org website in the closing stages of the current match is a bit....disconcerting

Anyone know how I transfer my facepacks and logos from FM12 to FM13? I can't find an FM13 folder anywhere :S

Ah, that makes sense. Sounds like a challenge brewing to me. Would be nice to build a Queen's Park side that fills the 50,000 seater.

Never gunna happen mate. Queen's Park are an amateur club and they can never turn professional. Therefore they cannot compete in a professional league [SPL].

Anyone know how I transfer my facepacks and logos from FM12 to FM13? I can't find an FM13 folder anywhere :S

Never gunna happen mate. Queen's Park are an amateur club and they can never turn professional. Therefore they cannot compete in a professional league [SPL].

I had to create a graphics folder in documents and SI FM13 then just transferred my facepacks/logos.

i have a little yellow square like an apostrophe after every "arsenal" or "arsenal reserves" on my news items

some results are exaggerant, Spurs 6-0 Arsenal, Newcastle 4-0 Man Utd, Stoke 9-2 Sunderland...

some results are exaggerant, Spurs 6-0 Arsenal, Newcastle 4-0 Man Utd, Stoke 9-2 Sunderland...

On the SI forum this has been mentioned and is being looked into as a lot of people have come across this

This is probably just an error in the English file but in the subscription area it says injury crises instead of injury crisis.

I have to say, I've experienced very, very few issues. And the clicking problem seems to have stopped now. The only problem left right now is the high scoring, and the inability to finish the tutorial (which is no biggie-only wanted to finish it for achievement then remembered it's the beta :$)and they've already been reported. Overall impression thus far is that this is the best version thus far-and it's only the beta, which speaks volumes imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back