FM13 Bugs/ Complaints

• Thread starter Thread starter GodCubed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 250
  • Views Views 62K
Status
Not open for further replies.
whats annoying me is that the coaches don't work with the youth team, you have to employ u18s coaches, but can hardly find any good ones that would take the job

Is the UI not confusing the **** out of anybody else? its been changed so much and I dont even know what information is where. it just seems like i have to click every button to find stuff. /:

Its driving me mad the skin I had in 2012 was completely different which is making it awkward... Theres no DARK version which is atrocious its really really annoying me I actually cant play it... I also find find it terribly non-responsive compared to 2012... ITs killing me off I need a dark skin at the very least... The UI is shocking...

I cant play this until I get a different skin everything is poorly positioned IMO Iv put about 5 hours into and the design is very inefficient...

Its driving me mad the skin I had in 2012 was completely different which is making it awkward... Theres no DARK version which is atrocious its really really annoying me I actually cant play it... I also find find it terribly non-responsive compared to 2012... ITs killing me off I need a dark skin at the very least... The UI is shocking...

I cant play this until I get a different skin everything is poorly positioned IMO Iv put about 5 hours into and the design is very inefficient...

It's a BETA. Response problems are quite common

Custom skins will arrive when the game is actually released.

Can't wait for the editor to come out! Rooney hasn't played two games in a row for me yet. Constantly injured

bug

is it just me, or does anyone else see that the 'Matches' section in the League menu, where you get to by clicking the name of your league (i.e, English Premier Division) in the top left of the page, isn't updating? It gets stuck on whatever fixture you leave it on... wouldn't the idea be to refresh it automatically to the last/next fixtures?

cheers

Disallowed goals anyone? I've had 12 disallowed goals in my 4 matches (not just my team, computer as well) seems a bit odd, any one else?

Hmmm. Mines odd-but it's not a complaint or anything. The 3D kits I downloaded for FM12 didn't work....until I put them in FM 13. Oh well lol

Where do you see things like "Could be susceptible to injuries" or "Doesn't enjoy the big matches" on scout reports now?

has anyone else found that if you let the game slip into screensaver mode when you come back the graphics are totalled and it needs reloading? i know i know i shouldn't have let it go into screensaver mode on only the second day of release but these things happen

Okay, I pre ordered weeks ago, downloaded and installed yesterday, started up the game and the usual loading screens come up like the SI logo and the football league logo's etc. But when they're all done and loaded, it should go to the home screen, but all I keep getting is a blank black screen.

Anyone else experienced this or think they know what the problem may be? Because I honestly don't have a clue.

Cannot for the life of me get Cech to play short passes. He just boots it every single time he gets it, even when under no pressure whatsoever. On the same note, I've had so many great counter opportunities lost because my full back wins the ball, then wildly hoofs the ball into touch for no apparent reason.

Disallowed goals anyone? I've had 12 disallowed goals in my 4 matches (not just my team, computer as well) seems a bit odd, any one else?

I keep getting this, mainly with one player to be honest, and that's my striker, Ashley Barnes, he's had 7 goals disallowed in 3 games.

The amount of hate I have right now, it can't be described. I love the fact that Messi has 14 natural fitness and Wayne Rooney 12. Nice job researchers. Thankfully, there will be editor for full version of game, so yea, whatever is your name mr. English Researcher, screw you.

there has been some crazy scorelines in my game as well as my mates :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back