FM13 Bugs/ Complaints

• Thread starter Thread starter GodCubed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 250
  • Views Views 62K
Status
Not open for further replies.
My only frustration is that Zavvi suck. Why do they suck? Because instead of sending everybody a beta code like every other site they decided that they would wait until today to send them out.

My frustration with the site is that for the past year when I try to login to this site it boots me back out again.

and no I don't have my code yet even though I ordered weeks ago. Zavvi won't be getting a penny more from me.

ANyone else getting loads of goals down the wings? Noticed it in one game so in next I selected focus passing down both flanks. Won 4-1. 2 assists from Valencia, 1 from Rafael and also a goal from Valencia

ANyone else getting loads of goals down the wings? Noticed it in one game so in next I selected focus passing down both flanks. Won 4-1. 2 assists from Valencia, 1 from Rafael and also a goal from Valencia
I've only played one game but the other team seemed to play well out wide and they created loads of good opportunities down the flanks. I've got some good wingers for my level so now I've decided to focus play out wide.

Last edited:

Not me-yet to score a goal from out wide-all been tap in's. SI know about it though and it's being reviewed. Would kill for a goal created by a Baines/Pienaar partnership though

overrated team is newcastle omg...como one cisse finishing 20 ??? ...he score me 5 goals in 32 min game is totally bulshitt fm 12 is fbetter, with united cant win away defenders always lost tackling in middle(he just look ball) ...newcastle first without lost looooooooool

Last edited:
overrated team is newcastle omg...como one cisse finishing 20 ??? ...he score me 5 goals in 32 min game is totally bulshitt fm 12 is for better with united cant win away defenders always lost tackling in middle(he just look ball) ...newcastle first without lost looooooooool

Huh?

Pepe slow defender!?

Can't believe Pepe pace atributes in FM13, he should be one of the fastest DC and he has only pace 11 and acceleration 10.

first bug i have came across is i signed adriano on a pre contact due to jon me on dec 23. so it comes to dec 23rd comes up qpr sign adriano click on him he is not at a club and is a feebie look at my transfer history and he is there. other than this my game seems to be running well and cant wait for full release.

Neymar salary in FM13 is 1.4M euros /year. After his last contract extension with Santos he is making 5M euros min. per year

Run time error going into the first match, game crashed.

Didn't save either :(

Not sure I like the new training. If I'm understanding it correctly...

In FM2012 you put a player on a dedicated schedule for his position, meaning he would work on attributes needed for that position. On top of that you could set him to focus even more on one attribute.

In FM2013 you put a player to focus on either a position OR a certain attribute, not both.

It seems like dumbing down to me

I have just got the game and at work so only managed to have a play for an hour but when i start a game as everton it says i have a £1.5m transfer budget but when i go to make an offer on a player i have £0?

I added man utd and it said £30m budget but again when i try to buy a player it says £0?

On FM you can develop an amateur side into a semi-pro/pro one though, can't you? Or isn't this possible with Queen's Park?

My only frustration is that Zavvi suck. Why do they suck? Because instead of sending everybody a beta code like every other site they decided that they would wait until today to send them out.

My frustration with the site is that for the past year when I try to login to this site it boots me back out again.

and no I don't have my code yet even though I ordered weeks ago. Zavvi won't be getting a penny more from me.

Zaavi are rubbish i ordered football manager 2011 with them and didn't receive it for about 2 weeks after release date! I haven't ordered anything with them since!!

Keyboard shortcuts arent working for me atm and they are switched on i checked, also so far all 5 of the players i sold got injuired just before leaving didnt affect the transfer luckily but it seems like a strange conicidence. maybe the teamates arent happy with them leaving :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back