FM13 Possession Tactic Barcelona Tiki-Taka Domination Extreme 4-3-2-1 by Passion4FM

Thanks=)

I have set it on rarely as the PPMs of Alexis Sanchez is to run with the ball often and I try to encourage that their pass their way through to the goal instead of running with it.

AMR is set to run with ball partially while the AML is set to run with the ball rarely - partially because of the poor creativity of David Villa

Ok, I noticed that one was set sometimes and the other rarely, I see now that this was not a mistake :) well, at FC Porto there aren't such players, I guess the best option is to set both to run with ball sometimes... or not

Wow this tactic is an absolute nightmare. Awful defense leaking goals all over the place, no creativity whatsoever, and every player shooting long shots at ridiculous areas. Tried with shouts and still not working, losing embarrassingly to Genk and other lowly teams with Liverpool. Any good Barcelona tactics or am I doing it wrong?

Wow this tactic is an absolute nightmare. Awful defense leaking goals all over the place, no creativity whatsoever, and every player shooting long shots at ridiculous areas. Tried with shouts and still not working, losing embarrassingly to Genk and other lowly teams with Liverpool. Any good Barcelona tactics or am I doing it wrong?

before you begin with **** like this how about you tell us how long you've using the tactic for? Is it fully fluid? Do your players have the right attributes for whats needed?

Going to test it with Swansea. Will post updates when i'm in nov/dec.

Can you make playerfilters???

thanks for uploading this passion, I do apologize for all of the completely ridiculous posts (not sure if you even saw them as Mike and TBH had their work cut out for them)

some loser had a vendetta against me, and I apologize that he used your thread (have not checked others yet) to to vent!

take it easy mate :) tactic looks good!

Passion4fm i have som questions for you mate, as someone posted earlier i am gonna give this one a go with Swansea. Their squad will be perfect i think :) But, what do you do away from home or against better opponents? Changing the strategy or prefering the shouts combination before the other? And in what particular situation do you use the shouts?

cheers :)

I have tweaked a little bit this tactic, basically I have pushed the mrb to defensive midfielder and it's working great. Finally (no, sorry, it's not the Rock who has return) something that give us possession, midfielders with a great amount of passes and percentages and, most important... goals.
Oh... no matter I am playing home or away I am using the shouts to a more attacking game.
Simply the best...with some other tactic here in the fmbase, Spansky something, the two best tactics.

I'm now in oktober and want some advice. I have not won a game yet in the premier leguea:( BUT the passing is amazing in most of the games ( will post screens tonight i think). I have problems with scoring and getting the shot on target. I dont know it is because of the players but what do you suggest about this? In some games i get 1 or 2 ccc but most of the games i get 0.

Although i dont have won anything yet i didn't deserve to lose and i played spurs, man utd en liverpool. Hope you have some suggestions on what to change to score goals.

I'm now in oktober and want some advice. I have not won a game yet in the premier leguea:( BUT the passing is amazing in most of the games ( will post screens tonight i think). I have problems with scoring and getting the shot on target. I dont know it is because of the players but what do you suggest about this? In some games i get 1 or 2 ccc but most of the games i get 0.

Although i dont have won anything yet i didn't deserve to lose and i played spurs, man utd en liverpool. Hope you have some suggestions on what to change to score goals.

Are you using shouts ? Must use it with the tactic.

how long have you used it? Is it completely fluid? Hows the squad harmony?