FM13 Possession Tactic Barcelona Tiki-Taka Domination Extreme 4-3-2-1 by Passion4FM

View attachment 332862View attachment 332863View attachment 332864View attachment 332865 Its worth noting that i started using the formation from the arsenal 2-0 loss (see screen shot). As you can see it was quite a successful 2nd season in the prem, finishing just outside the European places. Some great away performances at Man City, Chelsea and Tottenham. Im not sure if there's any way of seeing my teams stats over the whole season? I feel like it is a tactic which gives great possession and passing but doesn't always slice the opponent in the final third a lot of the time. Worth saying that i used the recommended shouts also.

I've started a game with Dortmund and I thought this tactic would be suitable for it due to the high energy levels possessed by Dortmund players as well as the high levels of technical ability the team have.

I must say so far this tactic has been working wonders for me and is great to watch too. I know it's very early days so far but I've played 5 Bundesliga games and won them all scoring 9 and conceding 0 in the process.

I thought I would praise this tactic now as I've just played Bayern away and secured a very hard earned 1-0 victory. We went there with the aim to counter attack, so we knew that possession would be relinquished but I was confident enough that the team could stay solid and potentially score on the break and we did.

It was a brilliant game to watch, not because of our attacking play as by playing counter I sacrificed possession so we only had 43 % of that. It was to do with the fact how brilliant my team were without the ball. My opposition instructions worked a treat and it was great to see them closing down and hunting in packs.

I would recommend this tactic to anybody if that's the type of football that you like as well as the owner's website as it really does give a fantastic insight into the world of Football Manager. :D

Can anybody recommend to me a good keeper for this tactic? Of course Weidenfeller has proven himself over the years but his kicking isn't really that good so I would like one better at this.

Then next match I lose to Manchester City 4-2 at home with them having 18 shots on goal. :(

Got a dilemma here and I'm not sure what to do. I've been playing Reus as trequartista as I feel that he is more suited to that role than Lewandowski (who is good on the ball tbf). Reus has picked up an injury so is going to be out injured for the next couple of months so I'm going to have to start Lewandowski more often.

What role should I play him as? As when I used him before he was struggling to score, yet I don't want to change his role to the detriment of this tactic.

Anybody else had a similar issue?

Got a dilemma here and I'm not sure what to do. I've been playing Reus as trequartista as I feel that he is more suited to that role than Lewandowski (who is good on the ball tbf). Reus has picked up an injury so is going to be out injured for the next couple of months so I'm going to have to start Lewandowski more often.

What role should I play him as? As when I used him before he was struggling to score, yet I don't want to change his role to the detriment of this tactic.

Play him as a DLF or keep Trequartisa. He drops deep already so it won't hurt you much.

Deep lying forward could be the perfect choice - because of lack of creativity

What about Götze as trequartista?

Sorry for the shouts, I can upload them as examples - but will do some changes to the post later on=)

This is the best tactic out there right now. Passion4FM obviously knows his stuff (love his blog?). But as he implies himself you will get the best out of it if you tweak it to suit you. For example I felt constrained with control/attack so I made a standard one using only shouts.

Even gave me ideas to incorporate in my own 12312 OVERLOAD tactic ...

Using it with Lazio and Im second 3 points from Juve in Feb.

Will test it with more teams (Brazil etc)

This is the best tactic out there right now. Passion4FM obviously knows his stuff (love his blog?). But as he implies himself you will get the best out of it if you tweak it to suit you. For example I felt constrained with control/attack so I made a standard one using only shouts.

Even gave me ideas to incorporate in my own 12312 OVERLOAD tactic ...

Using it with Lazio and Im second 3 points from Juve in Feb.

Will test it with more teams (Brazil etc)

Can you post your tactic here? Or screenshots purse to see hire you've changed it :) I personally find this tactic to leak girls but still win every game through attack really, and skeined Eden with barca I would have very few ccc's

this is the first and last tactic i've ever downloaded and used on FM13, and even tough i have not tried any other uploaded tactics, i dont think i will find a better one than this!

its the perfect tactic - i use it in my network game with chelsea and it got me 2nd in the prem (89pts) and 4cup trophies in my debut season. Dominating possession on a regular basis and conceding a record low aount of goals! My only problem is the goal output from the striker - i have Falcao/Ba/Jovetic and neither seem to have a consistent scoring pattern upfront (however when i move the advanced playmaker center mid upfront and use him as a DLF support, both forwards get bagloads of goals), any advice to how i can get the lone striker scoring regularly?

going into my sewcond season and really excited how the team will perform under this tactic given that they've had a full season to get used to the tactic and each other, with quite a few players having debut seasons for the club

But yeah... I couldn't praise this tactic enough, great job!

P.s - its useful to have the wingers run with the ball sometimes/always as opposed to rarely if they are good dribblers with the ball... Worked a treat for me with Hazard and Lamela!

Can you post your tactic here? Or screenshots purse to see hire you've changed it :) I personally find this tactic to leak girls but still win every game through attack really, and skeined Eden with barca I would have very few ccc's

This is a thread for Passion4FM not for others to post there tactics in
smile.gif

i think you used google translate ? leak girls , Epic
smile.gif

its the perfect tactic - i use it in my network game with chelsea and it got me 2nd in the prem (89pts) and 4cup trophies in my debut season. Dominating possession on a regular basis and conceding a record low aount of goals! My only problem is the goal output from the striker - i have Falcao/Ba/Jovetic and neither seem to have a consistent scoring pattern upfront (however when i move the advanced playmaker center mid upfront and use him as a DLF support, both forwards get bagloads of goals), any advice to how i can get the lone striker scoring regularly?

Well, the lone striker is a Trequartista. So i think the goals will morely come from the IF's ?

Passion4FM, there is ont thing i dont understand you can use 3 o4 4 shouts at the same time? or you ahve to choose one?

i never used shouts before sorry:s

I dunno how to do that, sorry.

It still is the best tactic around but you do get the odd abject surprise - eg I lost 3-0 comfortably to Pescara (being Lazio) having beaten the likes of Napoli and Juventus and Brazil being demolished by France 4-0.

I have gone back to using the tactics as they are and do the tweaking with the shouts reacting to what I see in matches (I watch on extended). Passion4fm has a very prescient article on getting possession and denying space in his blog and depending of who you play against (formation wise) you can use OIs. For example JUVENTUS play with ASAMOAH and LICHSTEINER (best wb in his position in FM I think) and I found that if you tackle them hard and close them down together with PIRLO you really mess up their approach.

Using it in conjunction with my 12421 OVERLOAD tactic (which works really well in Italy) Im currently 3 points behind JUVENTUS who are first (they only lost TWICE so far - to us!).

What is peoples starting 11 with Barcelona when using this tactic ?

So far te tactic seems amazing played one game an won 3-0 away and my treq gor 3 goals hadn't one a game before this