FM13 Pre-Order Codes and BETA Access Questions

Okay thanks Andy, would it be available to play right away if I downloaded via steam or would I have to wait for a BETA code for awhile?

quick question, ive just bought it on steam. If i install it now will it install the full game? or ust the beta, it says 3.3gb, i dont wanna download all that then another 3 gb when its released if i dont have to?

quick question, ive just bought it on steam. If i install it now will it install the full game? or ust the beta, it says 3.3gb, i dont wanna download all that then another 3 gb when its released if i dont have to?

Just the beta until 0.00 on Friday. :)

so id have to redownload the whole game? or will it just "change" to the full game with a patch or something

Does anyone know of a supplier who will deliver to me tomorrow daytime if I order early enough today?

Thanks all

Does anyone know of a supplier who will deliver to me tomorrow daytime if I order early enough today?

Thanks all

Amazon if you use next day delivery before like 12.30 or so?

so id have to redownload the whole game? or will it just "change" to the full game with a patch or something

it will download the bits missing

Thanks all

Why you don't you buy the digital version? Very few retailers will deliver it for tomorrow without you paying an extra £5 for next day delivery. (Even thought next day delivery costs about £1.50 -.-)

I got the beta but today my hard copy turned up but when i play it i'm still in the 'beta' version without the network option how do i get around this? i tried uninstalling/reinstalling but didn't work I also put in my cd key but it said i already owned this product any ideas?

I got the beta but today my hard copy turned up but when i play it i'm still in the 'beta' version without the network option how do i get around this? i tried uninstalling/reinstalling but didn't work I also put in my cd key but it said i already owned this product any ideas?
same issue here

Because the game isn't released until midnight tonight, so even if you have the disk, you can't play the full game until then.

You can't play the full version until midnight.

The only difference would be that you could play net games and use other online features anyway.. And you aren't exactly going to do that on your own :)

Question: I ordered from Grainger Games, but I'm not sure if I just ordered a code, or a physical copy. Just checked Steam, it says just 'football manager 13', on the beta did it mention that it was the beta, or was it just that?

Anyone?

Last edited:
Can you somehow carry your demo over to the full version? I had a pretty decent career going!

Question: I ordered from Grainger Games, but I'm not sure if I just ordered a code, or a physical copy. Just checked Steam, it says just 'football manager 13', on the beta did it mention that it was the beta, or was it just that?

Anyone?

no it didnt say it was a beta, just said what you have. Only says beta when in game