FM13 Pre-Order Codes and BETA Access Questions

If I buy FM from Steam now do you get it without getting an E-mail code? because I've lost my E-mail password and If I get sent a code I won't be able to play the demo or the main game.

Edit: I'm downloading the demo now, however I'm worried that if I buy the game now that I'll get sent a code to my E-mail. Hope this makes more sense.

Last edited:
I finally decided to pre order the new FM on Zavvi tonight, and I am still awaiting the early access code. I am just wondering how people got on with buying from Zavvi and how long it took them to receive the code?
Thanks

Will I be able to use the saved game from the beta in the full version?

I pre ordered the game just now, anyone have any idea when I'll get the beta code/will I still get one because it's release day v soon?

I pre ordered the game just now, anyone have any idea when I'll get the beta code/will I still get one because it's release day v soon?

Where from?

on steam. its finished downloading and I just pressed play and its working so i assume im playing the beta although I havent had to type in a code

on steam. its finished downloading and I just pressed play and its working so i assume im playing the beta although I havent had to type in a code

Yep. :) It will update to the full version on the 2nd. :)

Yep. :) It will update to the full version on the 2nd. :)

Will it update itself like if it was updating to a new patch?

Also will the editor be available to download on 2nd Nov at midnight? :)

Will it update itself like if it was updating to a new patch?

Also will the editor be available to download on 2nd Nov at midnight? :)

Editor should be available when the full game becomes available.

And yes, it should auto update, you may need to restart your steam though for it to take effect.

Editor should be available when the full game becomes available.

And yes, it should auto update, you may need to restart your steam though for it to take effect.

Can't start a PL save until I can edit the League's name to its actual one lol :)

Can't start a PL save until I can edit the League's name to its actual one lol :)

You can use the competition name fix for previous version-using it myself

You can use the competition name fix for previous version-using it myself

Will the full game have anything different to the BETA? as I dont want to start a new save tonight then on Friday the game is updated/different and have to start again? :)

Will the full game have anything different to the BETA? as I dont want to start a new save tonight then on Friday the game is updated/different and have to start again? :)

Don't know the full details. But there's already been an update, and the save can be carried over to the full game. And of course the social networking, head to head gameplay.....

I am playing the demo at the moment, does the BETA go past the 6 month period unlike the demo or not?