FM13 Pre-Order Codes and BETA Access Questions

This maybe athe stupidest question ever but what is better a BETA or the demo i would assume the demo will be more polished of the 2?

This maybe athe stupidest question ever but what is better a BETA or the demo i would assume the demo will be more polished of the 2?
They're as polished as each other since the BETA update has been released at the same time as the demo, meaning they both have exactly the same everything except the BETA offers you the ability to go past six months and set up as many saves as you want and be able to customise the leagues and players you have loaded.

They're as polished as each other since the BETA update has been released at the same time as the demo, meaning they both have exactly the same everything except the BETA offers you the ability to go past six months and set up as many saves as you want and be able to customise the leagues and players you have loaded.
Cheers mate much appreciated:)

Since the update ive had 3 run time errors during matches,
saying r6025
_vital function call.

Anyone know what this might be?
cheers

Very odd. Just had the beta option thing come up (select pre-test/select full test). Requesting a password too. That's the first time I've had that

Was that on steam startup or when you loaded up the game?

It was just when I clicked on the betas tab after right clicking the game. Was just strange it suddenly appeared after the update.

It was just when I clicked on the betas tab after right clicking the game. Was just strange it suddenly appeared after the update.

strange one that! I think i found what my problem might be, i dnt think the new update properly supports the 'FMC' skin. So have to use the crappy original one for now...

Just got my beta code from amazon and it simply won't work on product activation for whatever reason.

Any ideas?

Just got my beta code from amazon and it simply won't work on product activation for whatever reason.

Any ideas?

May seem a stupid question (don't take it wrong way) but was it entered correctly? Did you copy and paste it? That's what I did

It's definitely entered correctly, but I can't copy and paste as the e-mail is on one laptop and steam is on the other, but it is certainly entered correctly I've literally studied it for five minutes and there's no mistaken characters.

And it's not stupid I should've included that originally. :D

It's definitely entered correctly, but I can't copy and paste as the e-mail is on one laptop and steam is on the other, but it is certainly entered correctly I've literally studied it for five minutes and there's no mistaken characters.

Are there any "O" as opposed to "0"? Letters versus numbers?

Ah right I see. Had a look on the SI forums and came across this:

What if my code for the beta doesn’t work?
If for some reason you encounter a problem when trying to access the beta, then as long as it’s when the beta has been opened (two weeks prior to the game launch) please contact the [email protected]

@Darandio, nope there are no real characters to be mistaken. There is a zero, but I've tried both ways despite definitely knowing it is a zero.

And thanks for the e-mail. I'll try that then steam support.

If you order on Steam, do you still get the game next Friday?

Open the email on the computer you have steam on?

Hi

Just downloaded the Beta, and upon clicking Play, the following error message comes up:
This game is currently unavailable (Unspecified Error).

As well as a security alert from Avira saying:
A virus or unwanted program 'TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen' was found in file 'C:\Program Files (x86) \Steam\SteamApps\...\fm.exe'

Any help as to what I can do would be much appreciated.

Hi

Just downloaded the Beta, and upon clicking Play, the following error message comes up:
This game is currently unavailable (Unspecified Error).

As well as a security alert from Avira saying:
A virus or unwanted program 'TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen' was found in file 'C:\Program Files (x86) \Steam\SteamApps\...\fm.exe'

Any help as to what I can do would be much appreciated.

Turn Avira off.