FM14 (14.2.0) - The Triad (4-2-3-1) - Promoted first season with Doncaster - Great GD

Plugged this late in the season on my Altrincham save.

Won 10
Drew 1
Lost 1

Won Champions League on penalties (that was the draw above). Switched to overload if drawin/losing late on

At last! This is working really well for me on my Huddersfield save. Ive only loaned 1 player (Gary Gardner) and the rest of the squad is average. Was predicted 20th at start of year and im 2nd! Unbeaten in 18games. A few draws but only lost 1 game all season and that was with another tactic. Very well done. My striker (James Vaughan) is bangin them in aswell

At last! This is working really well for me on my Huddersfield save. Ive only loaned 1 player (Gary Gardner) and the rest of the squad is average. Was predicted 20th at start of year and im 2nd! Unbeaten in 18games. A few draws but only lost 1 game all season and that was with another tactic. Very well done. My striker (James Vaughan) is bangin them in aswell

Pace is key upfront ;)

Gonna test this now with a few different teams. It looks very promising!

Plugged this late in the season on my Altrincham save.

Won 10
Drew 1
Lost 1

Won Champions League on penalties (that was the draw above). Switched to overload if drawin/losing late on

What year are you in, lol? Do you have a top squad?

What year are you in, lol? Do you have a top squad?

2076. Good squad, not the best as I'm limited by the size of the stadium so wages and transfer fees are still fairly low

2076. Good squad, not the best as I'm limited by the size of the stadium so wages and transfer fees are still fairly low

W4NKER, u still playing with this tac? how it perform to u in FMC m8? cos i have mixed results.

Started a new game with Arsenal using this tactic. I've only played a few friendlies so far but the shots/chances for me vs the opposition is far better than any other tactics I've used or made myself.

I've tweaked the tactic to great success. Changed the forward to Defensive Forward, the right inner forward from (support) to (attack) and the defensive mid from anchor man to defensive midfielder (support).

Winning everything.

This tactic is brilliant, simply brilliant. If anyone is looking for the perfect advanced forward go for Luciano Vietto. I've found that all my strikers play fantastic using this tactic. Soldaldo has scored 7 in 3 (and thats from the bench) and he only has 14 for pace. The defending is amazing as well. The anchorman tracks back properly, but also sprays passes when needed. I bought Javier Pastore, and along with Lamela on the opposite flank, both my inside forwards are on fire. This tactic is unreal, by far the best i've used on this years game. Great tactic, great work.

This tactic is brilliant, simply brilliant. If anyone is looking for the perfect advanced forward go for Luciano Vietto. I've found that all my strikers play fantastic using this tactic. Soldaldo has scored 7 in 3 (and thats from the bench) and he only has 14 for pace. The defending is amazing as well. The anchorman tracks back properly, but also sprays passes when needed. I bought Javier Pastore, and along with Lamela on the opposite flank, both my inside forwards are on fire. This tactic is unreal, by far the best i've used on this years game. Great tactic, great work.

Thanks man! Much appreciated! :)

Has anyone else noticed that the RB seems to pick up a cards like Charlie Sheen does women?

lol, the best comparision i've ever seen :D.

answering to ur question - no, my RB seems to play normal, without many cards, for sure without any red's, never.

lol, the best comparision i've ever seen :D.

answering to ur question - no, my RB seems to play normal, without many cards, for sure without any red's, never.

Weird. Im playing as Brighton and I have Jon Flanagan and Bruno are RB, and they seem to pick up cards every game. Had 4 red cards for me RBs. So frustrating