FM14 (14.2.0) - The Triad (4-2-3-1) - Promoted first season with Doncaster - Great GD

Fantastic tactic. One loss all season and some superb performances against the other big clubs.

Well chuffed with the corner set up also. 12 goals from Vidic in all competitions!
Any purchases there?

very good tactic with tweak of the w4nker post 45

I used it
Edited corners and AMC set shoot less often.
Match preparation depends on the opponent. If you are favourite (H and A) set attack, if you are even home set attack, away set defend, and if you are underdog set defend at home and away. Recommend to have left foot IF on right wing and right foot IF on left wing. For AMC is good to have prefered move "shoots with power". Don't use "ask assistant for teamtalking". Read Rainkan007 teamtalk guide and dominating :D!

Ssory for my English

Enjoy
View attachment 435637

I used it
Edited corners and AMC set shoot less often.
Match preparation depends on the opponent. If you are favourite (H and A) set attack, if you are even home set attack, away set defend, and if you are underdog set defend at home and away. Recommend to have left foot IF on right wing and right foot IF on left wing. For AMC is good to have prefered move "shoots with power". Don't use "ask assistant for teamtalking". Read Rainkan007 teamtalk guide and dominating :D!

Can you please provide a link to the Team Talk thread? Did a search and couldn't find it.

Thank you

Ssory for my English

Enjoy
View attachment 463772

It sticky at

Forum -> Football Manager 2014 -> Football Manager 2014 Tactics

this is by far the best tactics i've use so far. although still early in my realmadrid save but won all of my 10 games played so far including beating both BVB and ATHLETICO MADRID and going 8 consecutive games without conceding a goal! just know you have to adjust a few team and individual instructions according to your team and pay attention to scout info about your next opponent. i cant stress that last part enough.
and almost forgot, the set piece is unbelievable! i average almost a goal from set piece per game :D

this is by far the best tactics i've use so far. although still early in my realmadrid save but won all of my 10 games played so far including beating both BVB and ATHLETICO MADRID and going 8 consecutive games without conceding a goal! just know you have to adjust a few team and individual instructions according to your team and pay attention to scout info about your next opponent. i cant stress that last part enough.
and almost forgot, the set piece is unbelievable! i average almost a goal from set piece per game :D

Original or W4NKER tweak?

Hey, your strategy is the best of the all posted here on the forum. The results are to die for!

- But I have a question, what to do to the players so not tortured?

- How to use this tactic training in general and the individual?

13491678215165456876.jpg

Thanks mate!

1) Well, usually I am the team getting the fouls! Hehe! So this is kinda weird. Have you tried to close down more?
2) My assistant manager is taking care of the training. But when I start up a new game I always load in the tactic in all 3 slots, set training to hard and then stick around with that instructions for 3 months or so.

Awesome to read all these fantastic posts guys! I am so happy you all enjoy the tactic I created! Keep` em coming :) Have a great weekend!

Original or W4NKER tweak?
original. i changed the pass it shorter team instruction to retain possesion. i have isco and alonso in midfield and i dont think i should be telling them how to pass, they probably know better than me lol so i just tell them to retain possesion. then i give my two central defenders and anchor man individual instruction to pass it shorter. i changed from rigid to fluid and standard to control mentality. i removed the mark tighter instruction cos i noticed when playing good teams with good players, they go past my defenders easily. other changes are my CM TO DEEP LYING PLAYMAKER, AMC TO ADVANCED PLAYMAKER ON ATTACK DUTY AND MY INSIDE FORWARDS ARE ALSO ATTACK. ALSO TOLD MY INSIDE FORWARDS AND STRIKER TO SHOOT LESS OFTEN,​

original. i changed the pass it shorter team instruction to retain possesion. i have isco and alonso in midfield and i dont think i should be telling them how to pass, they probably know better than me lol so i just tell them to retain possesion. then i give my two central defenders and anchor man individual instruction to pass it shorter. i changed from rigid to fluid and standard to control mentality. i removed the mark tighter instruction cos i noticed when playing good teams with good players, they go past my defenders easily. other changes are my CM TO DEEP LYING PLAYMAKER, AMC TO ADVANCED PLAYMAKER ON ATTACK DUTY AND MY INSIDE FORWARDS ARE ALSO ATTACK. ALSO TOLD MY INSIDE FORWARDS AND STRIKER TO SHOOT LESS OFTEN,​

Sounds nothing like the original, sounds like you made your own tac ;)