Fm14 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

Only deal if you can get a suitable replacement. Have a look at getting Isco in exchange, won ballon d'or in my chelsea save after i bought him and was awesome. If you wanna go English then Barkley is also good. Quintero/Driussi/Correa/Calhanoglu/Rafinha are some cheaper options. You also have Willian who is great there (was by far my best player in first two seasons playing AMC) and Thorgan Hazard who can return and do well.

Thanks would not give my Isco :( and I signed James Rodriguez as I was using Oscar as a winger. Do you think I should sell Schurlle or Salah. My front three are Hazard, Reus, Rodriguez

Thanks would not give my Isco :( and I signed James Rodriguez as I was using Oscar as a winger. Do you think I should sell Schurlle or Salah. My front three are Hazard, Reus, Rodriguez

They're not that great in game so if you have some decent backup then you could cash in. :)

Okay if I sell Salah and Schurlle who can I bring in as back up and for little money?

Andrija Zivkovic, Massimo Bruno, Agustin Allione, Dorin Rotariu, Vitinho, Ryan Gauld, Gabriel Iancu, Gerard Deulofeu

All young, fairly cheap and good potential

Player: Luis Muriel
Team you are managing: Real Sociedad
Team who are selling: Udinese
Offer: 11.5M
Year: 2013/14
Offer: 9M

Player: Pedro Marques
Team you are managing: K?ln
Team who are selling: Man City
Offer: 23M
Year: 2018 January
Offer: 30M

Need a good central midfielder to pair up with Gerhardt, who is currently my DLP. Would love a decent box-to-box-midfielder, but the question is if Marques has got more potential than Evangelista?
Evangelista wants higher salary too, about twice as much as Marques.

Money's not that big of a problem, about 70M transferbudget atm and 142M in the bank.

Player: Pedro Marques
Team you are managing: K?ln
Team who are selling: Man City
Offer: 23M
Offer: 30M

Need a good central midfielder to pair up with Gerhardt, who is currently my DLP. Would love a decent box-to-box-midfielder, but the question is if Marques has got more potential than Evangelista?
Evangelista wants higher salary too, about twice as much as Marques.

Money's not that big of a problem, about 70M transferbudget atm and 142M in the bank.
Entirely depends on what you want. Marques looks as if he's a way better BWM than a BBM, which you said you want. Based on this, it seems as if Lucas would be the better choice, aswell as him being versatile.

Player: Kevin Volland
Team you are managing: Dortmund
Team who are buying: Man City
Offer: 75m pound
Year: 2016/2017

Should I really sell him. 75m is a lot of money...

Last edited:
Player: Kevin Volland
Team who are buying: Man City
Offer: 75m pound
Year: 2016/2017

Should I really sell him. 75m is a lot of money...
DEAL!!!! You can get a quality regen for a fraction of that!

Template:

Player: Szcesny
Team you are managing:Arsenal
Team who are buying/selling: Barcelona
Offer: $ 50 m
Year: 2015/16

Have Nichols as Back up and a great but too young regen ; don't need the money at all, have over 100M budget left and no real target in mind

Player: Neven Subotic
Team who are buying/selling: Athletico Madrid
Offer: (money in GBP [pounds]) --- 8.5M fee, 8.25M over 30 months, 375k after 50 appearences, 75k per app for 10 games, 375k after 10 internationals, 20% of profit from next transfer.
(Potential value in excess of 18.225M)

I don't know if I should sell him. I feel like I want to.

I've already bought Balanta, and have Hummels and Sokratis as my other CBs. I normally have 4 CBs in my squad to give me depth. Was thinking I could get Mussachio for like 8-10M as a replacement?

Player: Neven Subotic
Team who are buying/selling: Athletico Madrid
Offer: (money in GBP [pounds]) --- 8.5M fee, 8.25M over 30 months, 375k after 50 appearences, 75k per app for 10 games, 375k after 10 internationals, 20% of profit from next transfer.
(Potential value in excess of 18.225M)

I don't know if I should sell him. I feel like I want to.

I've already bought Balanta, and have Hummels and Sokratis as my other CBs. I normally have 4 CBs in my squad to give me depth. Was thinking I could get Mussachio for like 8-10M as a replacement?
That's quite a good price. Personally, i would try to get it up to 10M up front, then you can try and get a player such as Ginter for replacement for cheaper . I never really liked him due to his low acceleration, concentration, decisions, work rate etc.

I accepted the offer, and then my DoF had already put a bid in for Marc Bartra of 17.25M, and I was okay with that so I allowed the transfer to go through :)

Really happy with how the start of my save is going ^_^ Bought Volland, Balanta, Romero, Bartra and Richairo Zivkovic for 44.25M and sold Blaszcycowski and Subotic for 41.39M.

Although I did change Volland's Squad Status from Indispensable to Important First Team Player, and he was not happy about that >.< ...

Player: Julian Draxler
Team you are managing: Manchester City
Team who are selling: FC Schalke 04 (Transfer Listed) Unhappy at not being able to hold talks with me
Offer: ?15M upfront and ?19M in 48 month installments. Total Cost ?34M
Year: 2015/2016

Player: Bernard
Team who are selling: Shakhtar Donetsk (Transfer Listed) Unhappy at not being able to hold talks with me
Offer: ?20M accepted

Which one of those should I buy? I only need one of them.

Coach reports say Draxler 4 stars and Bernard 3.5 stars. Bernard to me looks the better player based on the stats :eek:

Team who are selling: FC Schalke 04 (Transfer Listed) Unhappy at not being able to hold talks with me

Team who are selling: Shakhtar Donetsk (Transfer Listed) Unhappy at not being able to hold talks with me

Coach reports say Draxler 4 stars and Bernard 3.5 stars. Bernard to me looks the better player based on the stats :eek:

I would probably go for Bernard. I can never seem to get Draxler going on FM14 and they are both pretty much the same standard but Bernard a lot cheaper.

Player: Erik Lamela
Team you are managing: Barcelona
Team who are selling: Tottenham
Offer: Between 60M - 80M
Year: pre-season 2014

Player: Raheem Sterling
Team who are selling: Liverpool
Offer: 25M

I have the choice between the two. Lamela did a great season : 47(5) games, 18 goals, 30 assists, 7.63, and Sterling was a little disappointing :S

Last edited:
Player: Erik Lamela
Team who are selling: Tottenham
Offer: Between 60M - 80M

Player: Raheem Sterling
Team who are selling: Liverpool
Offer: 25M

I have the choice between the two. Lamela did a great season : 47(5) games, 18 goals, 30 assists, 7.63, and Sterling was a little disappointing :S

I'd go for Sterling if I'd have to choose between the two of them. Lamela is great, absolutlely, but for 60-80 mill, no.

Bernard! Draxler lacks certain mental attribute which means it's harder for him to reach his full potential. Bernard though, becomes a killer inside forward on the left side. Go for him.

Player: Luis Suarez
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are buying: Real Madrid
Offer: ?74m (straight up)
Year: Mid Second Season

I know it should be straight forward but he's my best attacker, I've scouted Lukaku as he's my ideal replacement but he wouldn't be interested in a move yet. I've also considered Berradi and Negrado (he's listed at City so short term loan till end of season) but still unsure. Any advice would be great! I use him as a DLP as well.