He went to QPR and then Charlton in the first season on my save

Aaaaaand now I feel a lot less confident going into the final...

I'll admit it's an easy group, but "...only Gibraltar likely to provide any sort of real threat." LOL!

View attachment 448857

The only threat I can see Gibraltar providing is a threat to my nation's relationship with Spain... XD

View attachment 432743

Tell me if I'm missing something, but how is it that the title went to Madrid when Atletico had a bigger GD.

They beat me both games we played against each other if i remember correctly (my last season before FM14)View attachment 448570

btw this was my first seasn with milan. I took over a team that finished 8th 3 years in a row before i came and lost the title because of a stupid rule and real madrid still doesn't want me.

Last edited:
A reserve match last night ended 36-37 on penalties. Biggest I have ever seen and I never checked out how many misses there were by each team. Made me laugh when I seen it.

They beat me both games we played against each other if i remember correctly (my last season before FM14)View attachment 432891

btw this was my first seasn with milan. I took over a team that finished 8th 3 years in a row before i came and lost the title because of a stupid rule and real madrid still doesn't want me.

Oh that sucks. That is a stupid rule.

yeah got no screenshot cos i am in the library...but before i came out INTER MILAN just got relegated(1st season)
i thought what the **** how did tht happen