In my Newcastle save, I've reached April, and then randomly Kevin Keegan criticised Olivier Kemen for not performing as he should... Olivier Kemen, for those who don't know, is a youth player for Newcastle, aged 16, who should be (and is) nowhere near the first team... I just found it a bit odd.

View attachment 446945

View attachment 446944

misc-jackie-chan-l.png

Wow a 500 yard pass , 45+1 min

Greatest pass of all time, from the 19 yard line at Old trafford, he floats it to Aguero at the Eithad who slots it home for the winner...

So I signed a new player on the 30th of January, he played his first match on the 2nd of Feb and got sent off, so not the best start for him, so I fined him 2 weeks wages and as it was a professional foul he accepted, then he got handed a further 2 match ban so I fined him a further 2 weeks wages and he again accepted without any complaints.

So 4 days into his stint at the club he's already played once, got sent off once and found himself a month's wages out of pocket which probably isn't the best way to start life at a new club in a new country, especially one where you don't speak the language.

Generated Name of Captain in my Seria Z Brazil team.

PANTERA.

\m/ \m/