Nothing really anything, but only just noticed the kits getting muddy in the 3d view.. nice touch.

Anyone else find it amusing when, shortly before you play Barcelona, one of your club legends comes out to give a great piece of advice... to respect Messi.

I had to share this...a few weeks into a new game with Palermo and I got this popped into my inbox...
View attachment 444957
Liverpool don't half sign a lot of players in the latest patch...and go for some interesting ones.

On my classic mode save I joined Man City and signed Messi as my assistant manager, Ronaldo as my HOYD and Aguero as my DOF

I have nothing to say, other than I find it amusing that HIDEO KOJIMA have added a "European Extreme" difficulty on FM 2014 with the latest patch, and no means to change it...

Don't know if it's funny or random, but certainly bizarre. Just won a penalty shootout 32-31.

Ages ago I posted on this thread when I got 10 in it on the same save and was ****** off, this time it's like 9 years later (in the save), back then I was in League 1, this time I'm in the Premiership :p