FM14 - Jurgen Klopp Borussia Dortmund by Raikan007 - Ported By Remlnx

Is there anyway of making this tactic better defensively... so far with Dortmund in the second season ive scored 24 in 8 league games but conceeded 12.. last season i conceeded 36 in 34 games.. i generally draw way to many games..
I am setting the mentally to counter for away games, but it ain't working
Have u changed anything from default tactic? and with who you play backcourt? which are your DC? right and left side?

Have u changed anything from default tactic? and with who you play backcourt? which are your DC? right and left side?

Im playing Hummels at right cb and Pastapastadopolus yea that greek guy.
I havent changed anything only put the DLP to support

Im playing Hummels at right cb and Pastapastadopolus yea that greek guy.
I havent changed anything only put the DLP to support
You play the right guys but personally when i play papastathopoulos on the left i put him on DC (defend) role and not stoper role...
try this and give me your results.

You play the right guys but personally when i play papastathopoulos on the left i put him on DC (defend) role and not stoper role...
try this and give me your results.

I also have Subotic and Marquinos.. but should i change it with them

Okay so i have changed the left cb when papa and Marquinhos is playing and keeping it with Subotic.. it is going better.. Tho for away games sometimes we struggle to get a goal

Okay so i have changed the left cb when papa and Marquinhos is playing and keeping it with Subotic.. it is going better.. Tho for away games sometimes we struggle to get a goal

This has to do with team talks 100% from my experience. Try team talk guide that most people running in the forum.
Glad i helped u do better ;) cheers!

Hi there. I treid your tactic for one season with Tottenham Hotspur. Only transfer I made was a left back called Alex Sandro.
I changed my striker to the poacher role Soldado scored 21 goals in 35 appearances but got injured and missed a good chunk of the season.

Premier League: Finished 6th
FA CU - Semi Finals
League Cup - Winners
Euro Cup - Semi Finals

Had a slow start to the season, but became a force coming upto xmas and after. However last 15 games of the season it seemed the cup runs took their tole on the players and form started to drop. Never really fought for a top 4 finish. Was dissapointed with my team. hopefully better campaign next season

I have problem with matches away...can't score goals and often lose 1-0 :( I have Borussia Dortmund!

I have problem with matches away...can't score goals and often lose 1-0 :( I have Borussia Dortmund!

This tactic worked nice on beta and first week of "live" then got quite broken after few patches

I'm working now on a tweaked version with more solid defense but i need to test it for at least half season or more before give more feedback and eventually post it. Unfortunately i dont have lot of time to play so im a bit slow on testing it :)

The tweaked tactic looks promising.
I'm using Dortmund.
Consider my team got the tactic at embarrassing level because is the pre-season

View attachment 456487

3-0 home with Porto while dominating the game (63% possession) and 8 shots on target for us vs 3 shots on target for them

Will keep testing and report more info about the tweaked tactic as soon it's more fluid