FM14 - Jurgen Klopp Borussia Dortmund by Raikan007 - Ported By Remlnx

The tweaked tactic looks promising.
I'm using Dortmund.
Consider my team got the tactic at embarrassing level because is the pre-season

View attachment 415055

3-0 home with Porto while dominating the game (63% possession) and 8 shots on target for us vs 3 shots on target for them

Will keep testing and report more info about the tweaked tactic as soon it's more fluid

Look forward to seeing results

Played 6 more games, 5 won (with only 1 gol taken) and 1 draw.. then game crash dump... and i lost last 6 played games.
God i hate FM14
Tactic tweak im trying look really solid, but now i have to replay all the games i lost :/

Last edited:
This tactic worked nice on beta and first week of "live" then got quite broken after few patches
Thats not 100% true.. i am still playing with the tactic (end 1rst season now with my dortmund save) and with latest patch my results are more than satisfying.. i think the secret is to get right people on right spots do rotation to players that underperform( i leave them to bench for 2-3 games) and do proper teamtalks/praises/warnings during and after games..

V2 Tweak version released

View attachment 455294

Please note: I'm testing it slowly because im busy, testing it for a full season will take Weeks IRL so im releasing it already considering the good reasults of the first 15 games.
If you can test it for a full season (or better 2) and post results, it will go faster than if i do it myself. Ty

V2 Tweak version released

View attachment 418008

Please note: I'm testing it slowly because im busy, testing it for a full season will take Weeks IRL so im releasing it already considering the good reasults of the first 15 games.
If you can test it for a full season (or better 2) and post results, it will go faster than if i do it myself. Ty

Thanks...now i test it!

I'm also testing it with my Dortmund team. Had a pretty bad start, so hopefully this tactic will get me the results I need! I have started using this tactic in the ending of September, and will bring a little update when i get to January. so far it looks good though, with 4 matches played and won all 4! I'm using the V2 tweak version btw.

I have reached January, and the tactic seems to be working really well! I started using it against N?rnberg, which should be marked on the first SS and the following results have been very satisfying!
View attachment 454881View attachment 454879View attachment 454880View attachment 454878View attachment 454877View attachment 454876View attachment 454875View attachment 454873
As you can see I have only lost two matches since I started using this tactic, which I think is more than acceptable when one of the losses was against Benfica away. I have attached some screenshots of some of the best matches, where it's easy too see how dominating this tactic can be with alot of chances and possession. And at the same time I have included screenshots from the two matches I lost, so it's possible to see that it was like flipping a coin deciding who should have won that match. And the last SS is to show how well Marco Reus is playing as the left winger with this tactic. He has been in excellent form and have contributed with 12 assists in the last 20 matches! He has only scored 4 goals, but as long as he is playing great, and making assists, I'm more than happy!
Now my goal is to end at least as number 2 in the league, which should be possible despite the bad start i had in the Bundesliga. I have already secured Vitinho and De Vrij on free transfers to strengthen my squad next season, and at the same time I'm looking to maybe sell and replace Piszczek and Blaszczykowski because they're not getting any younger.
I hope I'm not the only one who has succes and fun with this tactic, and hopefully my post is useful to some of you guys. (And sorry, my english is not perfect, I know) :)

Can someone explain what are the changes made in new version2 tactic compared to old one ?
It's getting tough to load a 4rth tactic in my dortmund save while i am in the middle of the season hehe ...
I was mostly using version 1 so far ..

Also RemInx bro would be better if you put a little explanation too in the op about changes made compared to v1 so people know . Btw how is it incoporated into dortmund squad? cause we got same team wonna know how players respond with new positions.. heh.
A picture with your tactic screen on dortmund side after those testing games can cover me generally :p
Thanks in advance..

Cheers!

Last edited:
I have reached January, and the tactic seems to be working really well! I started using it against N?rnberg, which should be marked on the first SS and the following results have been very satisfying!
1) is it possible to post a ss of your tactic to see what player you use in each position ? Cause i manage Dortmund too.
2) how are corners with the new version ? Effective or ?

Last edited:
Ok with tweak version away matches are no longer a problem. Win the league after impressive streak...lost in the second round of Champions League against Man Utd.

Mighy gonna try the v2 version than always used this in fm13 **** like most peeps awey games where the problem using the tiki taka from kun atm.
How is the scoring with thr v2 because with tiki taka my goals are coming mostly from short corner bug.

Playing with psv atm.

Ok with tweak version away matches are no longer a problem. Win the league after impressive streak...lost in the second round of Champions League against Man Utd.

Can you please share screenshots if you have any? I lost my savegame again (can't load game) so i cant post mines

Sent from my Note II N7100 with Tapatalk 4

1) is it possible to post a ss of your tactic to see what player you use in each position ? Cause i manage Dortmund too.
2) how are corners with the new version ? Effective or ?
1) Of course: View attachment 453818
2) I can't remember how the corner tactic was in this tactic beacuse I have tried to use another tactic where I play it short to a who offers the short option and then tries to either move in to the penalty area and shoot, or try to aim for a man who's coming from deep. It's not working as good as I hoped, so I may try another tactic for corners.

Edit:
I have tried to change Werner's roll from poacher to advanced forward, which seems to get him more involved in the attacking face. i have only played 3 matches with him as AF, but in those matches he has scored 5 goals. To of them was on penalties, but still it seems that he's getting more chances and score more goals. I will try to play him as AF the rest of the season and then give an update about it.

Last edited:
Can you please share screenshots if you have any? I lost my savegame again (can't load game) so i cant post mines

Sent from my Note II N7100 with Tapatalk 4
Sorry don't have :( i just start second year but not good...lost Supercup and big match (4-1) with Bayern...however are in the second position to a point of first.

Hi mate, I'm totally impressive with your tactics because it plays the same style in comparison with Borussia Dortmund and Manchester United.
I have a plan to build up a team within as many as English possible, so I'm so glad if you can instruct me how to set Prowse - Nick Powel - Kagawa in midfield because none of them can play BWM role.
Can I use DLP and B2B for 2 MC and AP for the AMC, but which Player Instruction they need?
Looking your reply soon.
Thanks a lot

1) Of course: View attachment 421381
2) I can't remember how the corner tactic was in this tactic beacuse I have tried to use another tactic where I play it short to a who offers the short option and then tries to either move in to the penalty area and shoot, or try to aim for a man who's coming from deep. It's not working as good as I hoped, so I may try another tactic for corners.

Edit:
I have tried to change Werner's roll from poacher to advanced forward, which seems to get him more involved in the attacking face. i have only played 3 matches with him as AF, but in those matches he has scored 5 goals. To of them was on penalties, but still it seems that he's getting more chances and score more goals. I will try to play him as AF the rest of the season and then give an update about it.
Try train Werner as CF and put him in CF(S) role upfront. From what i have heard he works best this way as lone striker..
Also 1 small tip for your defense with the new version. If you play Subotic and Hummels like that, try to switch their roles- careful dont switch their positions just change the roles ( Stopper to Subotic and Cover to Hummels). Thats because Subotic in cover role is way too slow... you need someone quicker to be effective in Cover role at least vs big teams.I think this way your defense would be more stable.. Test it and give us feedback heh.
Cheers! thanks for foto too mate :)

Last edited:
Trying this tactic with Southampton.. after 10 games it doesnt work at all..

Trying this tactic with Southampton.. after 10 games it doesnt work at all..
Personally i havent tested V2 yet.. Unless it gets tested enough to be sure it works i stick with V1 which put me to win all major trophies 1st season with Dortmund.
It worked like a charm!

Personally i havent tested V2 yet.. Unless it gets tested enough to be sure it works i stick with V1 which put me to win all major trophies 1st season with Dortmund.
It worked like a charm!

Guess almost every formation works if u are Real, Barca, United, Chelsea, City and so on.. So if a tactic work on those kind of teams, doesnt nessecary means its a good one..

Someone played with this with a lower range team?