FM14 - Jurgen Klopp Borussia Dortmund by Raikan007 - Ported By Remlnx

i had to tweak it, because with Liverpool it was horrible, now it's finally working, because this was my favorite tactic in fm13.
so keep up the good work :)

Working good, i made a little tweak to it, the right midfielder now plays as a DM, Half-Back role, using in my Boca Juniors save. Lucas Viatri was the only striker that scored a lot of goals, with this tactic so far (tried Emmanuel Gigliotti, Nicolas Blandi and Franco Fragapane)

I shall download this even without reading the opening post :D

It used to be my favourite tactic in FM2013.

Playing as Dortmund and can not keep a clean sheet, played 20 conceded 25 and 3 clean sheets in the Bundesliga so far (fortunately Lewandowski is scoring for fun).

Using v2.1, ME .3

doesnt working anymore in 14.14
cant win with clean sheet on weak teams
and cant win on strong teams

Guys v2.1 is in semi beta form as its NOT fully tested yet.

Dont use it as a final tactic, only do so if you want to test its effectiveness to help its developer in this area.

I use Version1 still with great success!

But now we need to retest the V1 and V2.1 on the new patch 14.2 !

So if anyone can post impressions of the tactic in new patch 14.2 plz let us know..

Last edited:
Still seems to be working well on the new patch, I'm on track to reclaiming my league title with Spurs, and looking more convincing than the previous season.

One question, though: Any recommendations on pitch dimensions? I'm finally getting a new stadium for next season and will actually be able to alter the pitch, unlike at WHL.

Still seems to be working well on the new patch, I'm on track to reclaiming my league title with Spurs, and looking more convincing than the previous season.

One question, though: Any recommendations on pitch dimensions? I'm finally getting a new stadium for next season and will actually be able to alter the pitch, unlike at WHL.

I use a narrow pitch, usually standard length or longer.

Guys v2.1 is in semi beta form as its NOT fully tested yet.

Dont use it as a final tactic, only do so if you want to test its effectiveness to help its developer in this area.

I use Version1 still with great success!

But now we need to retest the V1 and V2.1 on the new patch 14.2 !

So if anyone can post impressions of the tactic in new patch 14.2 plz let us know..

So the tweaked version is out for 14.2?

Will this one work with lower teams aswell? :)

cheers

Doubt it's gonna work with lower teams. Even with good teams you concede goals like it was a game of ping pong.

I thought I was the only one, but apparently other people are going through the same.

I use a narrow pitch, usually standard length or longer.

I can see going for a slightly longer pitch to increase the space between midfield and defence for your opponents to cover the onrushing attackers, but I was actually imagining people would be telling me to go with a wide pitch to avoid bunching my guys up too much in front of the goal. They seem to do that a lot, although that may be down to me not having gtten around to telling everyone to stick to their respective wings.

WHL is really narrow already, so since it seems to work for you, I think I'll run with that and just go for a bit longer. Thanks for the tip.

I can see going for a slightly longer pitch to increase the space between midfield and defence for your opponents to cover the onrushing attackers, but I was actually imagining people would be telling me to go with a wide pitch to avoid bunching my guys up too much in front of the goal. They seem to do that a lot, although that may be down to me not having gtten around to telling everyone to stick to their respective wings.

WHL is really narrow already, so since it seems to work for you, I think I'll run with that and just go for a bit longer. Thanks for the tip.

I go for Narrow because it tends to cause the other teams to play a little more central too which more often than not plays into my hands more than theirs, plus if your wing backs like to get forward playing on a wider pitch can leave move space in those corners behind your midfield.

Good point on the wing backs. Kyle Walker and Alex Sandro, so yeah they kinda do that a lot.

I want to try out this tactic in my new Dortmund save, but I have one question. Should I use Lewa as DLF or maybe change his role to CF or AF? Thanks for help :)

I want to try out this tactic in my new Dortmund save, but I have one question. Should I use Lewa as DLF or maybe change his role to CF or AF? Thanks for help :)
Both DLF and CF worked treat for me.
You can just check it by yourself !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Change the cb's to regular cb's and take of get stuck in also change the dlp to box to box

Seems to be even worse now, think this tactic just doesnt work unless your barca, united etc even then u lose to hull when its fully familiar

He probably hasn't renewed the tactic for a long while, because it sure **** isn't working as a top team either.

He probably hasn't renewed the tactic for a long while, because it sure **** isn't working as a top team either.

I finished 2nd first season and i have won the last two titles with Dortmund playing this tactic