[FM14.X.X] Zero Sea's Rage 100℃ (╰_╯) -- Real 343 (ML+MR+3ST)

I love this tactics, i always wanted to play with either 3 AMC or 3 strikers and i think its a great tactics. However i don't know if it just me or its the same apply to everyone. The tactics is winning me matches by 2 goals or more but the rating for my player are low. I won 2-0 against hull and crystal palace, and only the players who score are above 7.5 and the rest are all 6.7 - 7.2.. Weird

Also in each game only one of the three striker perform even when I'm winning 3-0

did you do any changes from the original tactic?

as you can see rom my season im scoring not to many goals.

i bought shitloads of young strikers to secure this formations future, but its realy hard to get the goals on them :/
Villa scores on penalty mostly, or itsgoals from the short corner exploit.
Rarely a goal from open play, if so its mostly the midtfielders that chip in.
i dont think im lying if i said that over half my goals is from set pices ><

i bought shitloads of young strikers to secure this formations future, but its realy hard to get the goals on them :/

Nah i didn't change anything from the original.. same here, mostly my wild midfield score from open play, otherwise most goal come from penalty and free-kicks...

First your team is not the strongest, the result is great yet.

if you use possession tactics,you will have more set pices

Nah i didn't change anything from the original.. same here, mostly my wild midfield score from open play, otherwise most goal come from penalty and free-kicks...

This problem has troubled me for several years

Because I've been using Barcelona style

Well end of season, and you're tactic brought me everything!
Some of the draws and losses is me saving Players for big matches, but regardless i won every single competition.
Costa want to leave to forfill his ambitions lol.
i got bid 40mill for him from schalke and southampton, he chose southampton and they dident have the finances. xD
So now hes worth 15mill and unhappy and noone wants him ><

well on to the next tactic. Fanta 3-3-3-1 or what he calls it! to bad i got around 15 strikers now lol.

--------------ter Stegen

Alderweireld - Tin Jedvaj -Alvarez Baleta

Montoya-----------------------L.Markovic

---------------Song

-------Romero - W.Hughes - Oliver

---------------Fierro

Bench: Bardi, Alex (CB regen), Inigo Martinez, Thorne, Guilavogui, Sergi Roberto, Saul, Berardi, Barbosa, Leo, Villa, Diego Costa, Cerri, and a bunch of wonderkids from Holland, Brazil and Argentina.

Might add Gil Romero have been non stop injured for two season and is crapp on my save. he has 3 reserve matches in 2 years, rest been injuries ><

EDIT: Might add i have been playing for 22 straight hours now xD

Last edited:
Gonna test your tactics like usual Zero. Just got my FM14. Oh yes! Gotta find a team that i want to manage first

Using this tactic in my Sheffield Wednesday save. After somehow getting promoted from the Championship in a year where I probably tried at least 15 different tactics. I then settled on this one for life in the premiership. Season has been terrific, lots of CCC and HC, lots of goals; however the defence is very leaky - im 2nd bottom in the Goal Conceded category but 9th in the league. WHat i have noticed is that although i have some v decent centre halfs (David Luiz on-loan for half a season) that they seem to get consistently low ratings - and the Analysis Tool is not really showing why the rating is so low. Iam going to tweak the defence and will report back

Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Gonna test your tactics like usual Zero. Just got my FM14. Oh yes! Gotta find a team that i want to manage first

I used winger tactic from FM09 to FM13.
I actually gave up winger (AMRL) tactic on FM14.1.3
I can not believe myself

Last edited:
Wait what?
You gave up on FM2014???
are you drunk good sir?

Wait what?
You gave up on FM2014???
are you drunk good sir?

I said I gave up winger (AMRL) tactic in FM14.1.3

I'm sorry for my poor English

Last edited:
Using this tactic in my Sheffield Wednesday save. After somehow getting promoted from the Championship in a year where I probably tried at least 15 different tactics. I then settled on this one for life in the premiership. Season has been terrific, lots of CCC and HC, lots of goals; however the defence is very leaky - im 2nd bottom in the Goal Conceded category but 9th in the league. WHat i have noticed is that although i have some v decent centre halfs (David Luiz on-loan for half a season) that they seem to get consistently low ratings - and the Analysis Tool is not really showing why the rating is so low. Iam going to tweak the defence and will report back

Keep up the good work!
Thank you for your comments
I will try to improve my tactics in this weekend. but that may be too difficult .

Last edited:
Well if there is one thing you could look at i would say its prahaps moving one of the strikers somewere, OR try to get the WM even more set up for crosses.

I find lots of times they come running but dont get the ball, or they for some reason do not cross despite having a splendid chance to cause trubble for the defence.

You can move some of those long shoots wich isnt realy that dangerouse into crosses this may be picture perfect.

MAYBE a trequista could prove usefull as linkup to ensure the WM get the ball more often behind the opponent fullback rather than having to take him on.

Might add as it stands now i see the WM as the most crucial thing in this formation.
Lazar Markovic is eminent, and dribbling,flair,crossing,acceleration,pace i see as the most important stats.

To say I tweaked the tactic is an understatement, but I have kept the base team and player instructions which have worked a treat so far. I changed it to a 4 back with 2 up top. I think the team and player instructions could work with any formation, worth a try!!

Cricket report back how it goes plox.

the whole idea with 3 strikers is to disrupt the centerbacks, remember that ^^

Thank you for your comments
I will try to improve my tactics in this weekend. but that may be too difficult .

Zero, perhaps it's better to save your time and efforts for when the next patch is released. There will probably be a lot of changes in the ME in the next patch, the current ME has a lot of issues.

Zero, perhaps it's better to save your time and efforts for when the next patch is released. There will probably be a lot of changes in the ME in the next patch, the current ME has a lot of issues.

Thank you for your kindness

Quietly tell you
I probably was blacklisted by SI.
SI hate super tactics.

Because my tactics were weakened in the new patch came out before. This happened several times in the past.

Therefore, this Rage tactic may be weaken next patch.My corner tactic is too powerful.

I should cherish the moments

Last edited:
So I have the same question about the Forwards. Not having any issues at the moment, to be honest, but looking for a way to get a bit more from my forwards. Wondering if maybe having the central one playing as a Poacher might spearhead it a bit. Thoughts anyone? I know from my own tactics, the F9 and P work wonderfully together..

Well if there is one thing you could look at i would say its prahaps moving one of the strikers somewere, OR try to get the WM even more set up for crosses.

I find lots of times they come running but dont get the ball, or they for some reason do not cross despite having a splendid chance to cause trubble for the defence.

You can move some of those long shoots wich isnt realy that dangerouse into crosses this may be picture perfect.

MAYBE a trequista could prove usefull as linkup to ensure the WM get the ball more often behind the opponent fullback rather than having to take him on.

Might add as it stands now i see the WM as the most crucial thing in this formation.
Lazar Markovic is eminent, and dribbling,flair,crossing,acceleration,pace i see as the most important stats.

To say I tweaked the tactic is an understatement, but I have kept the base team and player instructions which have worked a treat so far. I changed it to a 4 back with 2 up top. I think the team and player instructions could work with any formation, worth a try!!

So I have the same question about the Forwards. Not having any issues at the moment, to be honest, but looking for a way to get a bit more from my forwards. Wondering if maybe having the central one playing as a Poacher might spearhead it a bit. Thoughts anyone? I know from my own tactics, the F9 and P work wonderfully together..

I'm trying to improve from now