[FM14.X.X] Zero Sea's Rage 100℃ (╰_╯) -- Real 343 (ML+MR+3ST)

I have found the same problem. It seems to be leaking lots of goals!

Any ideas?

just before i was heading to bed now i decided to do a test of all the tactics in here avaible for download.
i froze the save before the real madrid away supercup game, and you'rs was the only one i managed to savlage anything with.
the resoults were from 0-6 to 3-3 with you'rs.
somehow the strikers seem more dangerouse when they get the ball here. Costa scoring on a screamer volley and stuff...
Well i am deffo taking this as 1/3 tactics to gel and maybe il do a ful ltest next season, but first i got to reload the game and play real madrid with my 4-5-1 tweak....

the tactic works really well even with low level players. I conceded per account MANY goals on penalty (one penalty all 3 games) and corner (at least one goal in every corner 2 games) but overall this tactic is really full.

If you want screenshots, ask.

Ps: sry for my english it's a google trad (English is not my native language)

the tactic works really well even with low level players. I conceded per account MANY goals on penalty (one penalty all 3 games) and corner (at least one goal in every corner 2 games) but overall this tactic is really full.

If you want screenshots, ask.

Ps: sry for my english it's a google trad (English is not my native language)

thank you
I hope it is half or the whole season

My English is poor

Hi.

I am playing FM and CM befor since 1996 i think.I am not fun of making tactics by myself and I always wait few weeks till someone make nice tactic and working and then I am staring to play.

This year I do not have other games to play so I decide to star just after the game release and use You tactic.

In first 8 games which I all won my team scored 36 goals and lose 4.I even won last game 6-0 in Polish league with strong oponent Away when I was playing in 10 man from 10 minut of beging of the game.I am playing Legia Warszawa in Polish league.

My team know the tactic in 30% so I am afraid what they will do when they will know it in 100% :D

Few things :

1.You are traning Your players individual on high?
2.You are using balance traning and attacking moves even when team is not fluid in 100% or You are using cocheshion trening?
3.Could You wrote in OP when You are chenging something in tactic please.

I will inform You how it is going forder.

couple of things really i absolutey hate 3 at the back carnt stand it really i really really really wan a play 442 but having tried this i carnet help but play it as the results are great got barnsley to top of championship and just beat reading 2-1 to go top only thing thats a bit of a miss is the corner set up as the goal reading scored was due to my team messing with the corner they steal the ball break away then goal

Hi.

I am playing FM and CM befor since 1996 i think.I am not fun of making tactics by myself and I always wait few weeks till someone make nice tactic and working and then I am staring to play.

This year I do not have other games to play so I decide to star just after the game release and use You tactic.

In first 8 games which I all won my team scored 36 goals and lose 4.I even won last game 6-0 in Polish league with strong oponent Away when I was playing in 10 man from 10 minut of beging of the game.I am playing Legia Warszawa in Polish league.

My team know the tactic in 30% so I am afraid what they will do when they will know it in 100% :D

Few things :

1.You are traning Your players individual on high?
2.You are using balance traning and attacking moves even when team is not fluid in 100% or You are using cocheshion trening?
3.Could You wrote in OP when You are chenging something in tactic please.

I will inform You how it is going forder.
1.It is based on your need for New Position and New Preferred Move
2.see the OP
3.see my tactic yourself in game
V1:
Improved defending corners
Added a set of players filters

my english is poor

Last edited:
Ok so i liked the fact i could use 3x f9 so i decided to run this season's atletico madrid save max out using ONLY this tactic.

so far stats have been insane regardign shots and ccc nomather home or away, but its not gelled yet so here is the resoults so far:

Man City - Atletico 3-2 Europ Supercup (2x penalty against. i had most chances)
Sevilla - Atletico 0-1 Pretty even but i had most CCC
Las Palmas - Atletico 1-1 Even match, but Iago Aspas was terrible and Villa got injured early.

2013-11-04_00002_zpsc147e800.jpg

Last edited:
Ok so i liked the fact i could use 3x f9 so i decided to run this season's atletico madrid save max out using ONLY this tactic.

so far stats have been insane regardign shots and ccc nomather home or away, but its not gelled yet so here is the resoults so far:

Man City - Atletico 3-2 Europ Supercup (2x penalty against. i had most chances)
Sevilla - Atletico 0-1 Pretty even but i had most CCC
Las Palmas - Atletico 1-1 Even match, but Iago Aspas was terrible and Villa got injured early.

I improved the defending corners in V1
I didn't put 2 players near the post before, but is bad for FM14

Alright Zero!

Well there is some issues id like to clearify.

1. how would you think abut pulling one F9 down to AMC on tough awaygames?
Ifroze save and played barcelona 6 times to see what the cnages panned out as, and it gave me more possesion, despite i lost the game anyway as it seemed to hard to create chances.

when i used the fully fluid 3x F9 the 3 times i tried i scored 1 goal and that was more or less the only chance i had those 3 times.
Barcelona jsut overplay me and my assistant tell me we are overrun at midtfield.

I tried pulling the F9 down to CM but that was even worse, giving the strikers nothing. i think 2nd half then was without any highlights whatsoever lol.

I also struggled very badly vs Celtic away winning only 1-0 and they owned the game.

Do you think decreasing the amount of longshoots could help?
maybe increase temo to capitalize when we win ball better?

Just beat Las Palmas 7-0 home having Diego Costa score 2, Leo score 2, Villa score 1, romero 1 and i Koke 1.

I think me finally dearing to say i expect a win had some influence on the players.

in the past i have vent for going with anything that could make them green, but that does not seem to be the answere.

This team talk thing is a bit complex hmm..

Just beat Las Palmas 7-0 home having Diego Costa score 2, Leo score 2, Villa score 1, romero 1 and i Koke 1.

I think me finally dearing to say i expect a win had some influence on the players.

in the past i have vent for going with anything that could make them green, but that does not seem to be the answere.

This team talk thing is a bit complex hmm..

This is a balanced tactic

Attack is powerful, defense is not bad

VS LAS PALMAS

VS VALENCIA

If now only the strikers could be more efficient id win with 5+goals every match ><

Last edited:
I'm having some nice results with Arsenal, will post it here when i reach january.
Sea's this tactic it's pretty similar to your Fairyland from FM11 :p

I'm having some nice results with Arsenal, will post it here when i reach january.
Sea's this tactic it's pretty similar to your Fairyland from FM11 :p

I'm waiting for you

Because I like beautiful football
My tactics are Barcelona's possession style