[FM14.X.X] Zero Sea's Rage 100℃ (╰_╯) -- Real 343 (ML+MR+3ST)

good to hear from you :)
I'll give soon a test run with your last versions and the new patch, I'll keep you updated !
Your tactic is still the one that produces the style I prefer in the game ^^

Edit : Ok so I don't know if that will help much but my team is doing wayyyyyyy better since the patch, without changing anything on the tactic. They outplay much easier the opposition and have much more chances in front of the goal, which leads to more scoring.
I'd say this is due to the few changes that mades high end players better since the last patch. Since I've got a very strong 11, the dominance might come from that. Anyway, my two first matches were 7-0 & 9-0 (against decent teams).

Last edited:
good to hear from you :)
I'll give soon a test run with your last versions and the new patch, I'll keep you updated !
Your tactic is still the one that produces the style I prefer in the game ^^

Edit : Ok so I don't know if that will help much but my team is doing wayyyyyyy better since the patch, without changing anything on the tactic. They outplay much easier the opposition and have much more chances in front of the goal, which leads to more scoring.
I'd say this is due to the few changes that mades high end players better since the last patch. Since I've got a very strong 11, the dominance might come from that. Anyway, my two first matches were 7-0 & 9-0 (against decent teams).

Thank you
Because I was busy then, the time the V5 takes is small.

This time my luck was particularly good, I promise my V6 will be much beter than V5

V5 works very well with the new updating 14.3.0, indeed it seems to me that it is even better.
In V5 I have modified only the execution of the corners because I didn't like and now I do more goals

what are the changes Zero?

also, do you believe the formations are all equal or is there a better one?

Last edited:
V5 works very well with the new updating 14.3.0, indeed it seems to me that it is even better.
In V5 I have modified only the execution of the corners because I didn't like and now I do more goals

V6 is much better than V5
V5 is
Barcelona style

what are the changes Zero?

also, do you believe the formations are all equal or is there a better one?
343 is better, but you may need to buy some players.

Last edited:
343 is better, but you may need to buy some players.

I have the players to play both but have good fullbacks so didn't want them to not play ideally. does the 1 if IF still work well?

I have the players to play both but have good fullbacks so didn't want them to not play ideally. does the 1 if IF still work well?
there are 4231, 424, 343 in V6
you can use which you like best
you also can train DRL to MRL