FM15 action facepack project

please can somebody make this photo please !! :) View attachment 851370

I agree with others. Please stop filling up this great facepacks thread with **** like this. This is a serious project that guys like dav1 and creator Carlos fierro have worked very hard on forgoing many hours of actually playing the game to get these packs available for us all.

Not to have childish **** like spiderman be requested. Simply put if you want **** like that in your game go onto Google search fm 2015 how to create Facebook get a photo editing software and do it yourself. This is serious work please be respectful of those that have worked hard.

okay but release it now, you have exaggerated the whole thing.
I know he works hard and I am really grateful for what I love his pictures.

So Turkish creeps towards completion, with two new teams and two more to do. Staff now has Turkish managers.

Actually, Turkey is now complete. On first post. I think that may be the last full league I do.

And other players has been updated to remove doubles.

Last edited:
Hi guys, i love this facepack but I would like to do more sudamerican leagues, there are some teams at american pack, but they need some teams are more especially chilean league, there are only six teams.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

Very hard to find pictures for south american's teams, but I am working on them. Deportivo Anzoátegui (VEN), Zamora (VEN), LDU de Quito (ECU), Independiente Medellin (COL), Millonarios (COL), Once Caldas (COL), Nublense (CHI), Santiago Wanderers (CHI), Palestino (CHI), Nacional (URU), The Strongest (BOL) and Mexican league megapack are coming soon.
[h=1][/h]

i think about it and maybe you need to do a 1 file with all the packs

As I said a while back, it's good if you can just download individual leagues you want rather than a giant file because my internet is so poor it would probably take 3 days for me to download it all.

tal, I haven't got that kind of time! Any individual updates would then need to be updated twice, once in the individual pack and then in the monster 1.5GB pack. Not feasible at this point with Mediafire.

tal, I haven't got that kind of time! Any individual updates would then need to be updated twice, once in the individual pack and then in the monster 1.5GB pack. Not feasible at this point with Mediafire.
ok im understand

thankssssss CARLOSSS IM SO HAPPY FOR BELGRANO AND NEWELLS ;D !! <3

please please when you can , rosaril central , tigre and bandfield from argentina , if you will and can , love !! thanks !!

Czech this... 1 Liga now on the first post. Staff pack has the Czech league managers. European pack has been updated to remove the Czech teams in there.

View attachment 266291

Last edited: