FM15 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

Player: Sime Vrsaljko
Club managing: Monaco
Club who are selling: Sassuolo
Price: £10 million
Year: Start of second season

Player: Sime Vrsaljko
Club managing: Monaco
Club who are selling: Sassuolo
Price: £10 million
Year: Start of second season

you want him as a starting player? or rotation?
he can be either, depending on how much you play him...
would be worth a lot more in a couple of seasons, so if you have the money to spend, go for it!

Player: Jeronimo Rulli
Club managing: Roma
Club who are selling: Real Sociedad
Price: £12m
Year: June 2017

Contract expires in 2018, if I don't sign him this window I'll try to get him on a free if he hasn't signed a new contract. Just not sure if he's an upgrade over Sirigu so I'm not too desperate.

Player: Jeronimo Rulli
Club managing: Roma
Club who are selling: Real Sociedad
Price: £12m
Year: June 2017

Contract expires in 2018, if I don't sign him this window I'll try to get him on a free if he hasn't signed a new contract. Just not sure if he's an upgrade over Sirigu so I'm not too desperate.

buy.. there's a high chance he might extend his contract otherwise..
also, Rulli must be as good, if not better than Sirigu on your save in 2017!
12m for him is reasonable, i'd even go on to say that's a bargain..

buy.. there's a high chance he might extend his contract otherwise..
also, Rulli must be as good, if not better than Sirigu on your save in 2017!
12m for him is reasonable, i'd even go on to say that's a bargain..
He's slightly better than Sirigu. Don't know whether it's worth it replacing keepers because Sirigu's solid, hasn't done anything wrong :S Might stick with what I've got instead of buying for the sake of it. Seen someone sign Rulli on a free before so I'll risk it and wait till January :p

isco

Player: Isco
Club managing: FC Porto
Club who are selling: Real Madrid
Price:
€ 22
Year: 2018

you are getting guaranteed $65m.. with potential $38.5m later on, which given City's buying/selling as the game goes, would be unlikely..
it'd be better if you get guaranteed $75-80m I'd say..
reject it, and then offer him to clubs for $30m straight up, and $48-52m over 12/24/30/48 months as you want, and a 30% sell on clause(not profit from next sale, but the value of next sale).. make the clauses non negotiable, and see how it goes..

you'd have a number of players now to replace him with anyway, right?

Gabriel Barbosa, Aboubakar..

I have Fierro and Jese on my team
And I use Calhanoglu, Lucas Andersen and Deulofeu as false nine...

But I'll try to do what you said...

I need 2 new strikers, should I buy...
Donis Avdijaj - £3m
Luciao Vietto - £25m
Fierro - £9m
Tony Sanabria - £13m

Im Southampton in year 2021

I need 2 new strikers, should I buy...
Donis Avdijaj - £3m
Luciao Vietto - £25m
Fierro - £9m
Tony Sanabria - £13m

Im Southampton in year 2021

Avdijaj, Fierro.

should be beasts with great resale.

Second season with Man Utd, I need a player for the DM position, role DLP-Defend.I have 2 options:

Kondogbia 17M

View attachment 241095

Verratti 33M

View attachment 241094

Don't really care about the money since is probably the only signing I will make, I just want the better player.Verratti looks better to me but I'm worried he can't get the job done in that role being so tiny, I think Kondogbia might be more suited to my tactics(4-3-3) in that role.

Second season with Man Utd, I need a player for the DM position, role DLP-Defend.I have 2 options:

Kondogbia 17M

View attachment 915297

Verratti 33M

View attachment 915300

Don't really care about the money since is probably the only signing I will make, I just want the better player.Verratti looks better to me but I'm worried he can't get the job done in that role being so tiny, I think Kondogbia might be more suited to my tactics(4-3-3) in that role.

Personally I prefer Verratti, even though he costs more as he is used in a playmaker role (DLP) he has the better skills such as passing in which you look for, also has decent tackling too!

Kondogbia 17M

View attachment 915297

Verratti 33M

View attachment 915300

Veratti, more suited to being a DLP and he will probably develop better than Kondogbia.