FM15 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

Deal for sure! you are getting phil jones. hes a talented english cb, and the 22 mil will help you out in the transfer market

TAKE IT! Phil Jones is one of the very best CBs in the game.

He can also very well cover at RB and decently as a defensive mid (CDM or CM).

Name: Neal Maupay
Position: Striker
Foot: Right Only

I'm thinking about bringing him to Juventus and rotate him with Coman and Gabriel Barbosa in the first team. The dilemma is if I should buy another talent, or buy a WC striker instead.

Player- Florenzi
Managing- Roma
Buying- Man City
3rd season
Price- £42,750,000
12.75 upfront, 12 months another 19.75 and 10.25 after 10 internationals.

My best midfielder and one of my best performers. Shall I accept it?

Player- Florenzi
Managing- Roma
Buying- Man City
3rd season
Price- £42,750,000
12.75 upfront, 12 months another 19.75 and 10.25 after 10 internationals.

My best midfielder and one of my best performers. Shall I accept it?

i only would if you have enough finances for a good replacement.
and is it likely for him to play 10 international matches during his city time otherwise you'll be missing out on 10 mil.

Yeh I would only have the 12m upfront aa ny budget as I've spent the rest. He got 3 assists and a rating of 9.6 in first game of season so that has made me think twice about it. Cheers for the advice

Player: Lucas Romero
Club you're managing: Milan
Club who are buying: Man. City
Price: 90 Million euro
can i find a better player. i dont need money
Year: 2014

Player: Lucas Romero
Club you're managing: Milan
Club who are buying: Man. City
Price: 90 Million euro
can i find a better player. i dont need money
Year: 2014

gaston gil romero adam vass kondogbia

depends on how you use them

Yeh I would only have the 12m upfront aa ny budget as I've spent the rest. He got 3 assists and a rating of 9.6 in first game of season so that has made me think twice about it. Cheers for the advice

than i wouldn't sell

Pablo dybala
Club managed Hoffenheim
buying club Man City
season June 2017
offer 34 million upfront 50% of next sale

leaves me with volland, Fierro, jovic and Aboubakar

Pablo dybala
Club managed Hoffenheim
buying club Man City
season June 2017
offer 34 million upfront 50% of next sale

leaves me with volland, Fierro, jovic and Aboubakar

Sounds like a good deal as even if you play with 2 strikers then you have enough players.

In 2017 you should (IMO) be bringing in wonderkid regens to develop.

Sounds like a good deal as even if you play with 2 strikers then you have enough players.

In 2017 you should (IMO) be bringing in wonderkid regens to develop.

relaced him with balotelli for 14 million and only 50k wages. Have regens but there cA isn't quite enough to challenge for champions league winner.

Player: Adam Campbell
Buying Managed: Bristol City
Selling Club: Newcastle
Price £3.3m
Year: March 2015

Notes: Promoted & Champions with 12 games to spare, starting to prepare for Championship. Campbell currently on loan (35 games/35 goals/10 assists) £3.3m is my whole transfer budget

Player: Adam Campbell
Buying Managed: Bristol City
Selling Club: Newcastle
Price £3.3m
Year: March 2015

Notes: Promoted & Champions with 12 games to spare, starting to prepare for Championship. Campbell currently on loan (35 games/35 goals/10 assists) £3.3m is my whole transfer budget

If you don't need other additions then deal, however if you need to improve other areas then not worth it. However from the stats I would say deal, seems to work well in whatever system you are playing, if you do need other additions can always sell fringe players to improve current squad.

Player: Ruben Neves
Club Managed: Inter Milan
Selling Club: Porto
Price £21.5 (his realease clause)
Year: Jan 2016

Worth it? Would be my replacement for the poor-playing Destro in Milan (start of 2nd season).
Additionally I might sign Mitrovic or Zivkovic as a back-up/youngster:

View attachment 894242

View attachment 894245
I would say yes however IMO Destro is a great player. Zivkovic is also a great back up and future star however when ever I try to buy him he comes with a hefty price tag.