FM15 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

Man U Wonderkid

Should i buy this guy, would have to pay his buyout clause of £61 million though :S. Have just sold Mammana and Martial for a combined £135 million so can afford it but its wether to invest elsewhere. And i already have januazi for CAM. He does also only want 60k a week hich is a bonus. Cheers
View attachment 275887

Basically using LFC Marshall's update Odegaard's PA is 194. (Genie scout... :D - Only use it to make sre I don't buy any flops) so... Madrid won't accept ANYTHING below his release clause, I've even tried to offer Gotze who is valued at £52m but they won't shift on their price.. so going to sell Adnan Januzaj back to United for £60m, then activate the £82m release clause of Odegaard...

I don't mind paying that much when I have £120m transfer budget but selling Januzaj will surely help alleviate the costs right? and Odegaard's demands are lower than Januzaj.

Should i buy this guy, would have to pay his buyout clause of £61 million though :S. Have just sold Mammana and Martial for a combined £135 million so can afford it but its wether to invest elsewhere. And i already have januazi for CAM. He does also only want 60k a week hich is a bonus. Cheers
View attachment 833027
I would spend anything on him if his natural fitness was higher... I would go ahead with it though, that dribbling and pace look deadly.

Player: Theo Walcott
Club you're managing: Arsenal
Club who are buying:
Man City
Price: 45 mln £
Year: June 2015

Player: Arturo Vidal
Club who are selling:
Juventus
Price: 33 mln £ + Giroud
Year: July 2015

Player: Sergi Samper
Club you're managing: Liverpool
Club who are selling: Barcelona
Price: £40 million (£10 up front, £30ish monthly 48 months)
Year: Summer 2017

Player: Depay
Club you're managing: Tottenham
Club who are buying: PSG
Price: £55 million (£11 million after 11 international's)
Year: January 2018

He's a good player, but was thinking Griezman as a replcement for £30 million..

Player: ter Stegen
Price: £36 million (£22 up front, £7 in 30 months, 5 after 50 caps in BPL, 2 after 20 International Caps)
Wage: 110 p/w
Year: January 2016

ZAKARIA BAKKALI
FREE
LEEDS UNITED
PSV
January 2015

Player: Christoph Kramer
Club who are selling: Leverkusen
Price: £30m (120k wages + £5.7m in loyalty and agent fees)
Year: 2017 (starting 4th season)

Price: £36 million (£22 up front, £7 in 30 months, 5 after 50 caps in BPL, 2 after 20 International Caps)

No deal. Way too much - look at Rulli, Leno or Scuffett.

Player: Christoph Kramer
Club who are selling: Leverkusen
Price: £30m (120k wages + £5.7m in loyalty and agent fees)
Year: 2017 (starting 4th season)

That's a lot for a DM even though Kramer is a great player. I'd look around at other players first and then decide. I'd pass for now unless he's the only quality option.

ZAKARIA BAKKALI
FREE
LEEDS UNITED
PSV
January 2015
Buy you've nothing to lose, I signed him in one of my saves a Man Utd save in the first season and so far has a record of 5 played 5 scored he could be a hidden gem if coached and mentored well.

Deal. Ter Stegen is one of the best keepers in the entire game. Well worth the cash for a top 4 club like Arsenal, especially if you have ambitions to win the PL outright.

That's a lot for a DM even though Kramer is a great player. I'd look around at other players first and then decide. I'd pass for now unless he's the only quality option.
Went for it in the end, got £30m for Lucas Silva so didn't really have an issue with the price (just the annoyingly high wages and fees). Was just concerned whether he will perform well, so far so good.

There was no one that stood out that was available for a reasonable fee apart from Gil Romero and I really like the look of Kramer so decided to go for him.

No deal you should be able to get a little more for him.