FM15 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

• Thread starter Thread starter Sherkey
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 311
  • Views Views 298K
Player: Ter Stegen
Club you're managing: Liverpool
Club who are selling: Barcelona
Price: £30Million + £20M over 48 monthsYear: 2016 (Third Season)

I have just managed to sell Mignolet for around £31M so looking for top class goalkeeper. Barcelona accepted, problem is Ter Stegen wants around £150k per week and high amount of appearance fee and shut out bonus. Is he worth it? I'm reluctant because that would make him my highest paying player. Or should I opted for Scuffet instead? Currently trying to make Chelsea accept a bid for Courtois too.

Edit : Never mind, I don't have the luxury to spend that much anymore after ****** whiny 1st team players wanna leave. Had to use the money to find replacements instead.

Last edited:
Player: Ter Stegen
Club you're managing: Liverpool
Club who are selling: Barcelona
Price: £30Million + £20M over 48 monthsYear: 2016 (Third Season)

I have just managed to sell Mignolet for around £31M so looking for top class goalkeeper. Barcelona accepted, problem is Ter Stegen wants around £150k per week and high amount of appearance fee and shut out bonus. Is he worth it? I'm reluctant because that would make him my highest paying player. Or should I opted for Scuffet instead? Currently trying to make Chelsea accept a bid for Courtois too.

Edit : Never mind, I don't have the luxury to spend that much anymore after ****** whiny 1st team players wanna leave. Had to use the money to find replacements instead.
No deal . U should look for an old gk like Lloris and after search for a world class regen ^

Player: Alex Telles
Managing: Chelsea
Selling: Galatasaray
Price: $7.5m + $15m in 48 months
Year: 2nd winter transfer

Sold Filipe Luis and Bertrand, also Jay Dasilva and Cuevas out injured, never really saw this guy play though, opinions?

Player: Alex Telles
Selling: Galatasaray
Price: $7.5m + $15m in 48 months
Year: 2nd winter transfer

Sold Filipe Luis and Bertrand, also Jay Dasilva and Cuevas out injured, never really saw this guy play though, opinions?
I'd buy him

Martin Odegaard - I bought him for 1.1 million. I have a wealth of great midfield talent currently (Pogba, Thiago, Herrera, Rooney, a really good regen).
Anyways, Sporting just came in with an offer of 22 million pounds?

Martin Odegaard - I bought him for 1.1 million. I have a wealth of great midfield talent currently (Pogba, Thiago, Herrera, Rooney, a really good regen).
Anyways, Sporting just came in with an offer of 22 million pounds?

Keep Ødegaard. Rooney is only getting older, and Ødegaard will eventually be as good - if not better - as Thiago. I'd rather sell Herrera to give Ødegaard more playing time. Besides, £22m is too low. He'll be worth a lot more than that after a few years.

Player: Nemanja Matic
Buying: Real Madrid
Price: $22m
Season: 2nd winter transfer

Also got Baker, Musonda, Tielemans, Hughes, and Cesc rotated regularly for a single DM spot.

Player: Danny Welbeck
Managing: Arsenal
Buying: Man City
Price: 40m pounds
Season: summer 2015

I'm having Giroud, who scored 37 goals in EPL last season. Should I sell him and who should I sign next? Also, I can sell Giroud for around 35m too.

I'm having Giroud, who scored 37 goals in EPL last season. Should I sell him and who should I sign next? Also, I can sell Giroud for around 35m too.

Is Welbeck playing well? Try not to sell him to a direct rival if possible but if you need the money then deal as its a good offer. Wouldn't sell Giroud tbh...

Sell Welbeck, buy Barbosa or Munir...keep Giroud

Player: Calum Chambers
Club you're managing: Napoli
Club who are selling: Arsenal
Price: 25.5m pounds
Year: June 2016

Player:
Mattia De Sciglio
Club you're managing: Napoli
Club who are selling: PSG
Price: 29m pounds
Year: June 2016

The position is Full Back on autmatic and sometimes they go to Complete Wing Back on attack.

I am managing Arsenal in the 2nd season and have a couple of dilemmas.

Player: José Luis Gaya
Club who are selling: Valencia
Price: £16.5m rising to £25.5m with add-ons
Year: Summer 2015

Need a new left back as I sold Monreal, he as 4.5* potential rating but is he worth £25m? Could also go for Digne from PSG for £12m. Would have gone for Rodriguez but he went to PSG.

Player: Patrick Roberts
Selling Club: Fulham
Price: £14.5m

He has a release clause for the above amount and has 5* potential... but is he worth that amount?

Player: Victor Wanyama
Selling Club: Southampton
Price: £16.75m

Already have Khedira but he is pretty injury prone- only made 21 league appearances last season, have Lucas Silva coming in January but have no-one else to play defensive mid so should I sell Khedira and go for Wanyama?

Player: Ladoslav Krejci or Antoine Griezmann
Club Selling: Sparta Prague or Atletico Madrid
Price: £5.4m or £25.5m

If it was just a straight toss-up between the two, I would go for Griezmann any day of the week but I already have Walcott, Sanchez, Ox and Ayew on the wings so while Griezmann would go straight on the left, I might have to juggle him around the other players whereas Krejci would be happier playing back-up/rotation role.

Lastly, not a deal or no deal but can anyone suggest a young cb with good technique as my first choice Balanta went to Lyon instead. Would Umtiti or Terence Kongolo be any good?

Player: Koke
Club you're managing: Chelsea
Club who are selling: Atletico
Price: £45m (20 up front, 25 over 48 months)
Wage: 185k p/w (7.5m signing on fee, 7m agent fee, 2.6m if he scores 15 league goals)
Other info: Don't 'need' him as I have Fabregas, Javi Martinez, Oscar, Matic, Loftus Cheek, Lewis Baker, Roberto Pererya as well as Lucas Romero and Stark on loan but I have money to spend and he seems like an awesome player. Is it worth it?
Year: August 2015

Player: Koke
Club you're managing: Chelsea
Club who are selling: Atletico
Price: £45m (20 up front, 25 over 48 months)
Wage: 185k p/w (7.5m signing on fee, 7m agent fee, 2.6m if he scores 15 league goals)
Other info: Don't 'need' him as I have Fabregas, Javi Martinez, Oscar, Matic, Loftus Cheek, Lewis Baker, Roberto Pererya as well as Lucas Romero and Stark on loan but I have money to spend and he seems like an awesome player. Is it worth it?
Year: August 2015
As a fellow chelsea fan i would say yes but if you have all of the players above im going to say no deal

As a fellow chelsea fan i would say yes but if you have all of the players above im going to say no deal

Thanks for the quick reply mate. Its just so tempting when you have money to spend and no one you absolutely need! Gonna try and make Loftus Cheek a starter as he's turned into a real beast.

PSG just made a huge bid for Ricardo Rodríguez: 48,5 mill. I'm playing Man Utd, third season, and he has been a beast. I have Luke Shaw as a back up, but he isn't very reliable due to injuries. Marcos Rojo can also play as left back. Should i sell?

Players: Niklas Sule or Marc-Oliver Kempf
Club you're managing: Wolfsburg
Club who are buying/selling: Hoffenheim and Freiburg
Price: probably around 4-8 million pounds for each
Year: Summer 2016

Sule:
2lmrjog.png

Kempf:
207w1no.png

Both teams are battling for relegation, and at least one of them should go down at the end of the season. Either way, I want to buy one of them (I could even go for both but I'm gonna need the money for at least another player) to improve my defence. They are both young (20 years old), German and potentially world-class.
Sule is taller than Kempf, and as you can see he has better physical attributes. Kempf is better with the ball, and he has lower demand for wages.

Appreciate your help :)

Kempf for goals, Sule for team contribution. Kempf saved me from relegation with Newcastle on FM14 so that's I would pick him.

No, in a few years Ricardo Rodriguez will be worth nearly double the money.

Back