FM15 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

Player: Dede
Club you're managing: Chelsea
Club who are buying/selling: Cruzeiro
Price: £13M
Year: 2014
Other Info: Need another CB only got Terry, Cahill, Zouma

or

Player: Nicolas Nkoulou
Club who are selling: Marsellie
Price: £12M

or

Player: Alexsander Dragovic
Club who are selling: Dynamo Kiev
Price: £11M

Other Info:
Need another CB only got Terry, Cahill, Zouma

Only? From my FM experience i can say i never really needed more than 3 CBs thorought the season. No need really for you to buy another one as you have excellent partnership in Cahill and Terry with young Zouma to replace them if needed. Also Ivanovic is more than capable of playing CB. Wouldn't go for another CB but if you feel you have to I'd go for Dragovic personally.

Only? From my FM experience i can say i never really needed more than 3 CBs thorought the season. No need really for you to buy another one as you have excellent partnership in Cahill and Terry with young Zouma to replace them if needed. Also Ivanovic is more than capable of playing CB. Wouldn't go for another CB but if you feel you have to I'd go for Dragovic personally.

Okay thanks sold Ivanovic to Real Madrid just worried if one of them pick up a long term injury. Can Ake come in and do a job?

Don't really think they would pick up a long term injury. IDK how Ake looks in-game as i haven't bought FM15 yet(?). I mean if you're worried about injuries go for another CB but cheaper one like Balanta I'd say. And remember to always play CB in reserves if they are out of matchday squad as you may end up wasting talents of Zouma and Balanta. :p

Anything for my transfers?
Gaya - no deal, too expensive imo. You want to replace Gibbs or looking for a backup?
Roberts - Deal if you have no other upcoming talents who occupy his position/s. If you're packed in those positions then no deal, waste of talent.
Wanyama - Deal.
Krejci/Griezmann - Krejci. Don't really need Griezmann with those four already in your team.

Gaya - no deal, too expensive imo. You want to replace Gibbs or looking for a backup?
Roberts - Deal if you have no other upcoming talents who occupy his position/s. If you're packed in those positions then no deal, waste of talent.
Wanyama - Deal.
Krejci/Griezmann - Krejci. Don't really need Griezmann with those four already in your team.
I pretty much agree but i think you can get way better than Wanyama for way less money like either Lucas or Gaston Gil Romero who are solid as a rock.

Player: sergi samper
Club you're managing: Barcalona
Club who are buying/selling: PSG
Price: £74 million upfront
Year: 2018

Player: Romelu Lukaku
Club you're managing: Napoli
Club who are buying: Real Madrid
Price: 65 million pounds upfront
Year: July 2017

Attributes
16/17 stats

Stones or Chambers?

I'm keen to bring in another RB, and need to slightly up my quota of HG players, as I'll be letting a couple go at the end of the season. Therefore looking at both Stones and Chambers as options. Chambers looks like the better option in his ability, but recommendations from scouts lean towards Stones (3 stars to Chambers' 2.5).

View attachment 302035

Stones has an average rating this season of 7.34 - this is his first season at Arsenal - previously at Everton his ratings were more like 6.9. Chambers' rating is 7.16 and has been pretty consistent every season. Both have played over 30 games this season, a fairly even mixture of DC and DR and their form has remained pretty equal when playing different positions.

I have so far expressed an interest in Stones and the sale has not been ruled out, but not made any approached for Chambers.

Any recommendations?

I'm keen to bring in another RB, and need to slightly up my quota of HG players, as I'll be letting a couple go at the end of the season. Therefore looking at both Stones and Chambers as options. Chambers looks like the better option in his ability, but recommendations from scouts lean towards Stones (3 stars to Chambers' 2.5).

View attachment 769433

Stones has an average rating this season of 7.34 - this is his first season at Arsenal - previously at Everton his ratings were more like 6.9. Chambers' rating is 7.16 and has been pretty consistent every season. Both have played over 30 games this season, a fairly even mixture of DC and DR and their form has remained pretty equal when playing different positions.

I have so far expressed an interest in Stones and the sale has not been ruled out, but not made any approached for Chambers.

Any recommendations?

Depends on whether you want an attacking RB or a more defensive one.

Stones looks more solid defensively, Chambers a bit better attacking.

Personally I place huge value on mental attributes which is where Stones wins out.

Wanyama - Deal.

Sorry, been away for a few days.

With regards to Gaya, I'm looking for a good, young, attacking left back who can compete for a place with Gibbs. As for Wanyama, I'm sure I could go for the Romeros but I don't want to go for the obvious players like them, Bender, Depay, Balanta etc. so if you think £17m is not too much for Wanyama, then I'll go for him.

Sorry, been away for a few days.

With regards to Gaya, I'm looking for a good, young, attacking left back who can compete for a place with Gibbs. As for Wanyama, I'm sure I could go for the Romeros but I don't want to go for the obvious players like them, Bender, Depay, Balanta etc. so if you think £17m is not too much for Wanyama, then I'll go for him.

Wanyama was really good for me at CDM.

I had to make sure he wasn't on Hard Tackling as he picked up a lot of yellows and reds if I didn't pay attention to the game.

Alternative CDM is the Argentine, Kranevviter (spelling) - very solid defensive mid at CDM or CM. Cheap as well.

For a LB look at Jonathan Silva - star rating not amazing but a great backup to Shaw for me.

Griezzman was amazing at AML Inside Forward - should also work well as a F9

I feel that Chambers makes a better pure RB. Stones is more of a DC with good passing ability imo. But you can certainly play Stones at RB if you feel like it, I just feel he is more valuable as a CB who can outlet pass to start the counter.

As the manager of Napoli it's a no-brainer. Buy De Sciglio. He's a native Italian so he won't have any trouble adjusting to the language or the culture of Italy. The fans will also love him -- sell more jerseys and tickets!!

Player: Calum Chambers
Club who are selling: Arsenal
Price: 25.5m pounds
Year: June 2016

Player:
Mattia De Sciglio
Club who are selling: PSG
Price: 29m pounds
Year: June 2016

The position is Full Back on autmatic and sometimes they go to Complete Wing Back on attack.

Last edited:
Player: David Sisva
Club you're managing: Arsenal
Club who are selling: Man. City
Price: 8 m euro
Year: December 2016
info: ask wage 205 k. euro p/w. In team im also have M. Ozil, J. Wilshire, Y. Tielemans, H. Tariq and M. Odegaard

Player: David Sisva
Club you're managing: Arsenal
Club who are selling: Man. City
Price: 8 m euro
Year: December 2016
info: ask wage 205 k. euro p/w. In team im also have M. Ozil, J. Wilshire, Y. Tielemans, H. Tariq and M. Odegaard

No deal. Thats a lot of money, particularly in wages for someone when you have much younger players who can easily fill that gap.