FM15 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

Player: James Rodriguez
Club you're managing: Arsenal
Club who are selling: Real Madrid
Price: 39 mil pounds
Year: June 2016
Extra info: He wants wages at 230 k. pounds p/w. However, I have Ozil, Wilshere, Odegaard, and Tielemans coming in on a free.

Player: Imonio Agirretxe
Club you're managing: Real Sociedad
Club who are buying: Villareal
Price: £7.25M
Year: August 2014
Extra info: I will likely not be able to replace as my wage bill is too high but would keep the transfer money for next year. I have Vela, Depay and Finbogason who can all play in the position.

Player: Hachim Mastour
Club who are selling: AC Milan
Price: £1M + Abou Diaby
Year: November 2014
Extra info: Been tapping up Mastour since the start of the season and he's eventually decided he wants to play for Arsenal and voiced his discontent at not being allowed to move, Abou Diaby is injury prone but since returning has played really well in his first 2 games scoring and assisting in both and playing as a rock in midfield grabbing two MOTM's. AC Milan have been looking for a DM for some time now and I already have Lars Bender and Lucas Romero for the BWM/DM role so Abou Diaby isn't first choice despite his form since injury. I have Ozil, Wilshere, Depay at the moment and Odegaard, Tielmens and Tariq coming at the end of the season.​

Player Thiago Alcantara
Club i'm managing - Man Utd
Selling Club Bayern Munich
Price - 25 mill but doing it in instalments
Year - Just about to start my second season

What position / role are you playing him in? He's been a mainstay in my United team from my second season also (now starting 5th) and is a very reliable and consistent performer.

Player: James Rodriguez
Club who are selling: Real Madrid
Price: 39 mil pounds
Extra info: He wants wages at 230 k. pounds p/w. However, I have Ozil, Wilshere, Odegaard, and Tielemans coming in on a free.

IMO James is better than Ozill in AMC but Ozill is better at MC so if u want him for AMC Sell Ozil and keep Odegaard as a back up if u want him as MC dont buy him keep Ozill

IMO James is better than Ozill in AMC but Ozill is better at MC so if u want him for AMC Sell Ozil and keep Odegaard as a back up if u want him as MC dont buy him keep Ozill

Hmm, true, James definitely has better all-around stats than Mesut.

The thing is, last season, Ozil had a cumulative average rating of 7.45, while James had an average rating of 7.2. :/ Jeez this is so difficult to decide. xD

Player: Jack Grealish
Club you're managing: Aston Villa
Club who are buying: PSG
Price: 65 mil pounds
Extra info: He's been my best player past two seasons, plays inside forward on left. Goals first season were 21-Assists were 15. Even better this season.
Im not sure theres anyone in the game in that position that would do better for me. Plus its my first season in the Champions League.

Player: Jack Grealish
Club you're managing: Aston Villa
Club who are buying: PSG
Price: 65 mil pounds
Extra info: He's been my best player past two seasons, plays inside forward on left. Goals first season were 21-Assists were 15. Even better this season.
Im not sure theres anyone in the game in that position that would do better for me. Plus its my first season in the Champions League.
Sell him...65 million is a lot of money, you can buy meyer or draxler to replace him... its an awesome deal..depay is a beast as well, so is pavel savitskiy

Last edited:
Player: Munir
Club you're managing: Chelsea
Club who are buying: Barca
Price: 30 million quid. (15m upfront, 15 over 48 months - 105k p/w, 6.5m sign on)
Year: Start of third season.
Extra info: Have Diego Costa who is my main man. Gabriel Barbosa and Richairo Zivkovic are his back ups. Izzy Brown and Dominic Solanke are developing nicely. Also have Malcom, Siebe Schrievjers (sp), Luciano Vietto and Luka Jovic out on loan but none of these are good enough yet. Not desperately NEEDED but a good deal considering how good he is. Not sure. Help!!

Club you're managing: Chelsea
Club who are buying: Barca
Price: 30 million quid. (15m upfront, 15 over 48 months - 105k p/w, 6.5m sign on)
Year: Start of third season.
Extra info: Have Diego Costa who is my main man. Gabriel Barbosa and Richairo Zivkovic are his back ups. Izzy Brown and Dominic Solanke are developing nicely. Also have Malcom, Siebe Schrievjers (sp), Luciano Vietto and Luka Jovic out on loan but none of these are good enough yet. Not desperately NEEDED but a good deal considering how good he is. Not sure. Help!!
No deal you have more then enough strikers, What tactic you using ?

Player: Harry Kane
Club you're managing: Southampton
Club who are buying/selling: Tottenham Hotspur
Price: 14 Million €
Year: End of first season

Loaned him for a year as my backup striker behind Pelle, however Pelle got badly injured for 4/5 months and Kane did amazing in that period. I actually won the Premier League so I'm looking to improve my team for the Champions League. He scored 26 goals in 28 games. His stats aren't amazing and I signed Giovinco on a free, he's joining at the start of next season so really don't know if I should use the option to buy him for 14 mln € I got when loaning him. Any advice would be appreciated.

Club who are buying/selling: Tottenham Hotspur
Price: 14 Million €

Loaned him for a year as my backup striker behind Pelle, however Pelle got badly injured for 4/5 months and Kane did amazing in that period. I actually won the Premier League so I'm looking to improve my team for the Champions League. He scored 26 goals in 28 games. His stats aren't amazing and I signed Giovinco on a free, he's joining at the start of next season so really don't know if I should use the option to buy him for 14 mln € I got when loaning him. Any advice would be appreciated.
no deal there are better players for that price

Player: Sam Nicholson v Mesca
Club you're managing: Portsmouth
Club who are buying/selling: Hearts v Fulham
Price: 525k v 225k

Transfer windows is closing in a week and I almost made it through without major interference of big $$$ clubs - until PSG eventually took a shot at Tomas Martinez (doing amazing at F9, 20 goals and 15 assists in league last two seasons and top goalscorer in CL alst season). I reluctantly entered negtiations with the goal of making them withdraw, however they accepted my demand of €63M + €18.5M after 50 league and 10 international games each. When scanning through obvious replacements I notices that Munir was unhappy at Barcelona and I managed to gethim to sign a contract after offering €70M and €200k/w. So the transfer (or rather swap) would finance itself, but Munir would get almost twice the wage of my top player and I really like Martinez. Should I proceed with the transfers or let them fall through, what do you think?

Player: Tomas Martinez
Club you're managing: RB Leipzig
Club who is buying: PSG
Price: €63M (+€37M)
Year: 2017
View image: Tomás Martínez Overview Profile

Club you're managing: RB Leipzig
Club who is selling: Barcelona
Price: €70M
Year: 2017
View image: Munir Overview Profile

Last edited:
Player: James Ward-prowse
Club who is buying: Man city
Price: 39 mill pounds
Second season

Club you're managing: Tottenham Hotspur
Club who are buying/selling: Manchester City
Price: 60 Million Pounds Upfront
Year: 2016

Player: Marquinhos
Club who are selling: PSG
Price: £3.7M but I am offering £5M + Mathieu Debuchy
Year: January 2015
Extra info: Was offered to me for only £3.7M in December. Been trying to get rid of Debuchy all season because he plays rubbish and nobody wants him. Is Marquinhos any good because he was bought by PSG for nearly £27M and they're selling him for £3.7 at the age of 20. Nobody else was interested or bidded for him so am not sure if there's something about him that the AI knows that I don't about him

Player: Kevin Trapp
Club you're managing: Preston North End

Club who are selling: Eintracht Frankfurt
Price: Free, pre-contract
Year: March 2016, already clinched promotion to BPL

The dilemma is that I already have Nicola Leali, he can still develops (plus that 19 det) although with quite low reflex, while I think Trapp has reached his potential. I don't want these two to compete for game time. Should I stick with Leali or just get Trapp and find some way to rotate.

View attachment 294402View attachment 294401