FM15 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

Third season with Inter, i have a solid squad but the board gave me a huge transfer budget: around 109 mill euros, plus around 6 mill euros available for wages.
So, i want a talented playmaker to play alongside Kovacic. My current midfield is G. G. Romero, Parejo and Kovacic, Pereyra being a super sub.
I have two options: Isco and James Rodriguez. Each of them would cost me 55 mill euros, and the wages are basically the same. They have similar attributes too. Who shoud i go for?

Third season with Inter, i have a solid squad but the board gave me a huge transfer budget: around 109 mill euros, plus around 6 mill euros available for wages.
So, i want a talented playmaker to play alongside Kovacic. My current midfield is G. G. Romero, Parejo and Kovacic, Pereyra being a super sub.
I have two options: Isco and James Rodriguez. Each of them would cost me 55 mill euros, and the wages are basically the same. They have similar attributes too. Who shoud i go for?

I've managed Isco at MUFC and he is fantastic - however James is probably even better, especially for a similar price.

Trying to find a great regen would probably be your best option.

urgent
januzaj
second season
real madrid
nego to 54m guarentee, 50 appearance 8 m, 10 international 8m and 30 percent of profit from next sale

First season as Lyon,
Lacazette is tempted by chelsea, liverpool and spurs
Valued at £25m
Scored 24 goals over 44 games 14 assists
No offer as of yet but worth selling?

Gourcuff is tempted by Arsenal, Liverpool, Newcastle, Man City
Valued £19m
Scored 22 goals 35 games 6 assists

First season as Lyon,
Lacazette is tempted by chelsea, liverpool and spurs
Valued at £25m
Scored 24 goals over 44 games 14 assists
No offer as of yet but worth selling?

Gourcuff is tempted by Arsenal, Liverpool, Newcastle, Man City
Valued £19m
Scored 22 goals 35 games 6 assists

Lacazette is a beast, but if you can get Gabriel Barbosa or Vincent Aboubakar in, then you'd have had a better deal.

Gourcuff sell for 20-30m or +.. you can get much better alternatives!

I think that his good and should go for it only concern is that poor crossing for a right back but, his other ratings look good

if Dani Alves agrees to join me for free, I'll get this guy tutored by him, and also work on his crossing. if his crossing stays poor, I will use player instructions and ask him to pass and not to cross!
he'd be a fine IWB or LFB I suppose? I mean his defensive stats are good..

Second season as Sheffield United, won the L1 first season.
Need one or two wingers that can rotate with Done and Woolford
Jonathan Pitroipa is sitting on a expiring contract and are able for a low price, but demands a salary around 15k a week, which would make him one of the best-paid players in the team. Wondering if he's worth it allthough he's 29 y/o and all.

Player: Munir El Haddadi (screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/tDhAXkw.png)
Club managing: FC Barcelona
Club who are buying: Arsenal/Manchester United
Price:
£20-30M
Year:
July 2015

I don't want to sell him, but he's on £20K p/w asking for £150K p/w. I've played him plenty (around 25 games sub/rotation) and I don't have a replacement (I don't want to buy a finished product, I'm in this save to develop young players)
Should I:
a) Try to get it down to £80K~ p/w (which is still too much IMO) or
b) Sell him for £20-30M with a buyback clause (for when Suarez gets too old), and hope one of my Barca B boys are good enough to fill the gap?

Player: Munir El Haddadi (screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/tDhAXkw.png)
Club managing: FC Barcelona
Club who are buying: Arsenal/Manchester United
Price:
£20-30M
Year:
July 2015

I don't want to sell him, but he's on £20K p/w asking for £150K p/w. I've played him plenty (around 25 games sub/rotation) and I don't have a replacement (I don't want to buy a finished product, I'm in this save to develop young players)
Should I:
a) Try to get it down to £80K~ p/w (which is still too much IMO) or
b) Sell him for £20-30M with a buyback clause (for when Suarez gets too old), and hope one of my Barca B boys are good enough to fill the gap?

Get the asking price around 35-40m with a 30-50% sell on, and that would be a good deal!

I just sold Munir on my save to Spurs for $60m and 50% sell on. that 60m is 20m upfront, and 40m over 2 years or something, still that's a good fee..

So you can try to raise up the price as both Arsenal and United have the spending power.. use monthly instalments and sell on..

Player: Danny Welbeck
Club you're managing: Arsenal
Club who are buying: Man City
Offered: £59.25m (17.75m upfront / 27.5m over 12 month / 14m after 10 int appear / 20% profit next sale)
Year: 2016

What do you reckon guys? Its June 2016, I've just finished my second season where we have really cleaned up.
Tactic is;
>>>>>>>>AF-A<<<<<<<<
W-S>>>>>>AP-S<<<<<W-S
>>>>>BBM-S><CM-S<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<
WB-S>>CD-S><CD-S<<WB-S

He has been a decent egg, 50 goals across all comps last year, averaged a goal a game and about a 7.6 rating over the last 2 league years. I have a 19year old malcom in the wings but he still needs another year
or two's improvement before he becomes my go-to guy.

Note if I sell him, i will need to bring in (or promote up) a HG player for registration purposes (although the hg player doesn't have to be the direct replacement for welbeck).

**ignore > bartered them up to 78mill... at that price i couldn't say no :D **

Last edited:
Player: Ivan Rakitic
Club you're managing: Barcelona
Club who are buying: I'm trying to offload him
Offered: £15-20m
Year: at the end of 2017/2018 season

I'm trying to offload Rakitic to make space for Halilovic. Is Halilovic worth the risk?

Player: Ivan Rakitic
Club you're managing: Barcelona
Club who are buying: I'm trying to offload him
Offered: £15-20m
Year: at the end of 2017/2018 season

I'm trying to offload Rakitic to make space for Halilovic. Is Halilovic worth the risk?

Rakitic is class, no doubt, and even though in 17/18, his mental stats would be super, but Halilovic if used correctly can turn immense! At AMC, he's probably among the best in game, and if Rakitic for you has served his purpose, and you have strong CM's to allow Halilovic the creative freedom in the AMC role, then Rakitic is expendable!

Rakitic is class, no doubt, and even though in 17/18, his mental stats would be super, but Halilovic if used correctly can turn immense! At AMC, he's probably among the best in game, and if Rakitic for you has served his purpose, and you have strong CM's to allow Halilovic the creative freedom in the AMC role, then Rakitic is expendable!

Currently I have Busquets (Samper), Verratti (Rakitic), and Tielemans (Oliver) and Iniesta for odd app in midf or left winger in a classic 433. Rakitic has been amazing for a back up, chip in odd goals here and there. I have amazing regen coming for free (which I don't mind loaning out) and Halilovic for 18/19. Oliver/Halilovic?

Samper, Verratti & Tielemans should be perfect, with an aging Busquets & Iniesta to form the midfield base. Kovacic or Koke would be mouth watering central midfield options.

If you feel Oliver or Halilovic wouldn't deliver, look at Max Meyer & Hakan Calhanoglu for immediate impact..

Player : Lukaku
My Club : Arsenal
Selling Club : Everton
Asking Price 35M
Year : 2017

Player : Isco
Selling Club : Real Madrid
Asking Price 70M
Year : 2017

Player : Bale