FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

YOzj4u7.png

My form is making me sad :(

I thought dropping a few points in my last 3 games was annoying, this would have me about throwing my laptop off a cliff

Just so you guys know I won 8 of my next 10 games after that screenshot, securing myself promotion! :D (then lost 3 of the last 4 games to make me finish runner up.. FFFFFF)

Playing in Italian Seria A. Cant find a way to buy a player from another Italian side on a co-ownership deal. Must be a bug.

Playing in Italian Seria A. Cant find a way to buy a player from another Italian side on a co-ownership deal. Must be a bug.

Co-ownership deals don't exist anymore as it has been phased out. That's why you can't offer one.

im conceding a lot of rebound goals and a lot of goals from crosses especially to the far post. anyone else feel the same or is it just me??

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but my main frustrations are the amount of penalties I am conceding and how quickly players become unhappy and that you cannot correspond with them after they become unhappy?

About 8 players were unhappy when I wouldn't let my captain leave so I sold him and they were unhappy I let a key player go!

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but my main frustrations are the amount of penalties I am conceding and how quickly players become unhappy and that you cannot correspond with them after they become unhappy?

About 8 players were unhappy when I wouldn't let my captain leave so I sold him and they were unhappy I let a key player go!

Not had that myself but I think that's one of the issues SI are working on @ moment

Finished first season with Madrid. For some reason the board increased my transfer budget by £113m before the Jan window. Blew £65m on Cavani. Still didn't win the league. Ronaldo only scored 50 goals, pathetic!

Strengthened the team with Courtois (£45m) & Vidal (£65m), but due to a striker injury crisis I now have an on loan Ashley Young playing up front next to Ronny. It's a joke!

I may be wrong but i cannot find a way of setting one of my players to specifically man mark and opposition player, either the feature is not there (rubbish idea) or its well hidden and not intuitive (rubbish idea.) Or I am daft.

De Gea wanted out one day into my game, I told him what he could go do with himself. Rooney and a bunch of other players got ****** and had a team meeting. I managed to make most of them happy, but it was two months of decent games before De Gea said, sure I'll stay and Rooney and co. were happy again. Just gotta stick to your guns.

Finished first season with Madrid. For some reason the board increased my transfer budget by £113m before the Jan window. Blew £65m on Cavani. Still didn't win the league. Ronaldo only scored 50 goals, pathetic!

Strengthened the team with Courtois (£45m) & Vidal (£65m), but due to a striker injury crisis I now have an on loan Ashley Young playing up front next to Ronny. It's a joke!

The World's smallest violin plays for thee :)

Sooooo many off target shots. Wingers don't cross, even when you're striker is in a good position, they cut inside and put it over the bar. Inside Forwards are even worse. It's like they are all modeled after Balotelli.