FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

View attachment 332439

That positioning from Moreno... Look how 3 guys (Balanta, Moreno and Bender) clump together. Easy for Pellè to switch to the other flank. And yes, it resulted in a goal.

UI took a little getting used to but i'm getting it. cant wait for some better skins though, and the editor to come out.

Most gripes are the same player fitness (injuries i've still the xml fix i made for 14 that seems fine). but i'm liking it, the pitches were to dark so cleaned the graphics up a bit on that side. Loving the new scouting reports.

Game great, too many pointless threads started for nothing comments though.. lol :)

UI took a little getting used to but i'm getting it. cant wait for some better skins though, and the editor to come out.

Most gripes are the same player fitness (injuries i've still the xml fix i made for 14 that seems fine). but i'm liking it, the pitches were to dark so cleaned the graphics up a bit on that side. Loving the new scouting reports.

Game great, too many pointless threads started for nothing comments though.. lol :)

Defo agree on the pitches I lose the ball on certain ones sometimes

If it doesn't change by launch I'll have to do the same, I'm working crazy shifts till Sunday so sadly no more FM for me till then :(

Yeah, this skin has got to go, c'mon launch day. The nets/pitches/balls i've done, can live with the new ones. but i cant wait to see what the skins makers come up with. :) - i've done a couple of panels but nothing major.

Yeah, this skin has got to go, c'mon launch day. The nets/pitches/balls i've done, can live with the new ones. but i cant wait to see what the skins makers come up with. :) - i've done a couple of panels but nothing major.

Maybe you can help me.

How can i get the s1 to s12 in the choice team, just before the game starts? I can put the 1st 11, but the subs i have to go to the squad panel.

Thanks in advance

I like how about 70% of the frustrations expressed here seem to bear all the hallmarks of high tempo, fluid play, and nobody's ******* realised it.
So if you set Fluid play and More Expressive it means your defenders completely ignore (play out of defense) and fire it down the field? I want to give Di Maria and co. the ability to do cool stuff, but I also want to keep possession.

So if you set Fluid play and More Expressive it means your defenders completely ignore (play out of defense) and fire it down the field? I want to give Di Maria and co. the ability to do cool stuff, but I also want to keep possession.

More fluid and more expressive has nothing to do with keeping possession. If there's no options on, your defenders have low vision/passing/decisions/teamwork and you give your team lots of creative freedom and fluidity then yeah, they're going to hoof it.

Is it a bug that when I select to filter out unavailable players it makes all the subs positions disappear on the tactics screen? Basically I can't select subs if this is ticked in filters.

Maybe you can help me.

How can i get the s1 to s12 in the choice team, just before the game starts? I can put the 1st 11, but the subs i have to go to the squad panel.

Thanks in advance

check filters...untick unavailable if it's ticked.

I really would like it if my defenders/goalkeeper would have a freaking sense of urgency when they have possession of the ball and the opposing player is rushing at them.
Nothing kills me more than watching my defenders get the ball from a pass and have a ****** first touch (or, as I like to call it, the "own through ball") and have the opposing forward steal the ball and score.
:c WHY MUST IT DO THIS TO MEEEEEE?

I know how you feel, I'm trying to play possession and at least twice a game my defenders turn a back pass into a scoring opportunity for the opposing forward. I know Phil Jones and Dede aren't the best defenders in the universe, but they should be able to handle a simple unpressed back pass 99.9% of the time.

Anyone else really struggling in the champions league ? haven't picked up a single point from any group stage games playing as real madrid and having cruised past barca , atleti and co.

In short? It could. That's exactly the point of Fluid and More Expressive.

More fluid and more expressive has nothing to do with keeping possession. If there's no options on, your defenders have low vision/passing/decisions/teamwork and you give your team lots of creative freedom and fluidity then yeah, they're going to hoof it.
Can you set individual instructions? I haven't found the way in the new UI yet. The defenders should have options. Its a standard 4231 formation with a Def DM, so if nothing else they should have fullbacks and the DM to pass to easily enough. Phil Jones doesn't have 16s in all those attributes, but, I can count on one hand the defenders that do.

Can you set individual instructions? I haven't found the way in the new UI yet. The defenders should have options. Its a standard 4231 formation with a Def DM, so if nothing else they should have fullbacks and the DM to pass to easily enough. Phil Jones doesn't have 16s in all those attributes, but, I can count on one hand the defenders that do.

Click on 'player' in the tactics screen.

The defenders SHOULD have options, but do they in match? Are they getting pressured too quickly for them to get a pass off? That's a little less important than your overall team and player instructions in this case though. Phil Jones' decisions are 11, so if he isn't given options and told what to do expressly he'll hoof it.

Yeah I'm not sure about that one. It's either a miscontrol or deliberate, and I'm not entirely sure which. I had a word with the ME guys about it the other day and they said generally it's a miscontrol but either it's not weighted correctly or I'm getting lots of strange decisions by players to stop running when through on goal.

Half the time it just feels like the visualisation overstates how poor the touch was, often kicking it yards in front of the player. That being said, the frequency with which highly technical players fail to control a simple ball does seem off.

Runs in general do feel a little odd at the moment, but off the ball movement is such an odd thing to simulate so I can understand that.

check filters...untick unavailable if it's ticked.

Maybe i didn't explained well.

In 14 you had the subs on the left side of the screen, correct? So we would drag the 1st eleven to the "pitch" and drag the subs to the "bench", correct?

Now i can drag the 1st 11 to the "pitch" or by left click on the position/role, but how can i select the subs to the "bench"?

Maybe i didn't explained well.

In 14 you had the subs on the left side of the screen, correct? So we would drag the 1st eleven to the "pitch" and drag the subs to the "bench", correct?

Now i can drag the 1st 11 to the "pitch" or by left click on the position/role, but how can i select the subs to the "bench"?

Yeah the old way has gone.
If you have on the left side all your players selected but no sub spaces...which is what I had yesterday...then check filters and untick unavailable. Suddenly my sub slots appeared. Kind of annoying as I had filtered out them players to de clutter my screen.
Hope its a bug because if not that's total ****.