FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

is it just me or is the pitch texture pretty horrible to look at? it just looks overgrown or something i wanted to see some pristine pitches.

I used GIMP to bring up the brightness a bit myself, didnt like the initial. Will play and fully update over the mext few weeks in prep for the full game most likely.. but yeah not a fan of the default.

View attachment 696086

screenshot of the new nets, colour needs cleaning but i prefer the cut.

Last edited:
Opening MCFC inter squad friendly 7-2 win, with 3 goals not given for offside as well ffs, :(

but screw it I love this, :)

My freaking God, this game is making me feel so tactically inept. ;-;
At least I know that this game loves to let Podolski and Ozil score worldys.

...Welp it did it.
It made me rage quit during a match.
After watching Wojciech clear the ball right to Weimann, who volleyed it from like 30 yards, and then watching another volley, I lost it and gave up.
Guess I'll just wander back to FM 14, where my Arsenal was (boringly) successful until I cool down a bit.

PS. The keepers in this game are retards.
Just saying.

First friendly - 2 injuries
Second friendly - 4 injuries
Third Friendly - 3 injuries

:O

My main issue at the moment is the keeper and defender AI on loose balls. They seem to either not react or totally over commit. Also just had a goal where the ball had stopped on my goal-line only for my LB to kick it into his own net. oO)

Lot's of long balls despite the short passing instruction
Putted Ronaldo as Raumsomething and so all the long balls go to him. Imagine if i had chosen a short guy...
Pace & acceleration don't have a big importance like last year in t-balls
Lot's of long shots
Lot's of shots in tight angles
Very poor shooting decision

This is just from 4 friendlies until i had a crash dump in the warming up window

Overall the BETA is 3219837019 light years in distance from 14, so congrats SI, nice job.

not being able to open FM15 due to server being too busy to complete the install arghh

Brilliant pre-season as Arsenal. Brilliant first game beating Leicester 4-0. Downhill from there with wild inconsistency. Beat Hull 3-2. Beat Bilbao 3-1 at home. Lost 5-3 to Man City. Beat Bilbao 4-2 away. International break. Lost 5-4 to Liverpool. Drew 2-2 with Galatasaray with them equalising in injury time.

Has anyone figured out how to pick subs in the Tactic screen? I have to go into scuad screen and add the sub number to the player.

Has anyone figured out how to pick subs in the Tactic screen? I have to go into scuad screen and add the sub number to the player.
1 - Drag the name of the player to the jerseys on the right, next to the pitch.

2 - Click on the Sub Slot. A drop-down menu will appear and you can choose a sub from there.

This is af*cking joke, the game seemed to be much better than before, but ive just been sacked by St Johnstone in March, sitting 4th in the league, 8 points of 2nd and in the quarter final of the Scottish cup. St johnstone are one of the smallest clubs in the league, and as a lifelong fan, i know that expectations are always survival, top half is a bonus, and the club has been run by the same family for 20+ years who are known for being patient with their managers

wtf

This is af*cking joke, the game seemed to be much better than before, but ive just been sacked by St Johnstone in March, sitting 4th in the league, 8 points of 2nd and in the quarter final of the Scottish cup. St johnstone are one of the smallest clubs in the league, and as a lifelong fan, i know that expectations are always survival, top half is a bonus, and the club has been run by the same family for 20+ years who are known for being patient with their managers

wtf

Sounds like a bug.

i am stoke and all my players have had at least 1 injury and it only January

Turns out if i have the option to hide unavailable players ticked it hides the subs option, so i now have to scroll thought injured players, loaned out and international players to find ones i can pick.

1 - Drag the name of the player to the jerseys on the right, next to the pitch.

2 - Click on the Sub Slot. A drop-down menu will appear and you can choose a sub from there.

Which is a LOT harder than just right clicking on players... they really need to bring that back.

wtf

Well.........Leeds United just sacked their gaffer after he was in charge only 32 days. count yourself lucky lol