FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

Well.........Leeds United just sacked their gaffer after he was in charge only 32 days. count yourself lucky lol

haha cellino is a nutcase, however the brown family in charge in perth are the complete opposite, basically zero ambition, all they want is to balance the books, what fun is it if you want to go your own team but cant last the season unless you beat celtic to the league by the look sof it, the wage budget is 25k a week !

This is af*cking joke, the game seemed to be much better than before, but ive just been sacked by St Johnstone in March, sitting 4th in the league, 8 points of 2nd and in the quarter final of the Scottish cup. St johnstone are one of the smallest clubs in the league, and as a lifelong fan, i know that expectations are always survival, top half is a bonus, and the club has been run by the same family for 20+ years who are known for being patient with their managers

wtf

What was the reason given when you were sacked?

I'm guessing you have let them know on the beta forum?

Oh, SI is well aware.

What was the reason given when you were sacked?

Oh, SI is well aware.

the reason given was that the teams performance was not good enough, which was bizarre as i said we were more or less on the seasons targets, had a decent chance of finishing top 3, retaining the scottish cup, just missed out on europa group stages. the fans said we were playing boring football, but we were by far the highest scorers in the league averaging 2.3 a game, beat our dundee rivals 6-1 5-1 5-2 and 4-1, the confidence bar for player happiness was full, 5k under my wage budget,

i dont understand haha!

Last edited:
the reason given was that the teams performance was not good enough, which was bizarre as i said we were more or less on the seasons targets, had a decent chance of finishing top 3, retaining the scottish cup, just missed out on europa group stages. the fans said we were playing boring football, but we were by far the highest scorers in the league averaging 2.3 a game, beat our dundee rivals 6-1 5-1 5-2 and 4-1, the confidence bar for player happiness was full, 5k under my wage budget,

i dont understand haha!

Please report it on the official forums. You'll need to upload a save from just before you got sacked though.

Has anyone had problems with opposition instructions , Iam setting instructions during the match and nothing happens !

Not exactly a frustration but has anyone EVER had a good job status confidence? Even on FM14 it never got above 25% even after you've signed a new contract and been there for 20 years?

Apart from the high amount of severe injuries,it is getting quite annoying that almost every single goal is described as "magical".

My players insist on taking long shots despite giving them individual instructions to 'shoot less often' and over all team instructions of 'short passing' and 'retain possession' any ideas why this is happening? Is there also an option for your inside forwards to lay it off to your poacher instead of shooting every time they get a sight at goal? so frustrating when my poacher is standing their unmarked and instead of laying it off the player fires his shot over the bar. Amount of injuries is shocking. Scouting can be annoying, I like how you need to scout a player longer to find out more information but scouting him 5/6 times is really taking the ****. 4-4-2 tactics a thing of the past? seems that only 4-5-1 ever works for me although maybe I'm just going about it the wrong way. Is there anything negative about having a scout on a amateur contract paying £0 of his wages? seems to be a lot of scouts in the game, particularly those in their 60's/70's that won't commit to a contract.

YOzj4u7.png

My form is making me sad :(

Not liking the new opposition instructions system - seems to have made it longer and drawn out without adding detail

How Irritating is unhapines of team.

I play with ac milan and am second in league now with 1 point to first place.

And every player in my team now is unhapy. It is sooooo irritating.

Hope they will change something.

Player is back up in his contract and I put it as substitution sometimes. After 5 or 6 games in league he says he wants to move to get regular football!!!!!! and I just bought him before that 5 or 6 games. sooooo bad

How Irritating is unhapines of team.

I play with ac milan and am second in league now with 1 point to first place.

And every player in my team now is unhapy. It is sooooo irritating.

Hope they will change something.

Player is back up in his contract and I put it as substitution sometimes. After 5 or 6 games in league he says he wants to move to get regular football!!!!!! and I just bought him before that 5 or 6 games. sooooo bad

Montolivo did that to me aswell, came back from injury & played him the five games of being back & he started complaining lol.

Also i seem to concede early on from anything no matter what mentality i'm using, to the Cesena's of this world. Really annoying, means i have to switch to attacking, minutes into every game.

I usually end up winning but crazy scorelines & with a good back four w/ De Jong as an anchor, i don't think it should be happening.

They're aware of players becoming unhappy too fast. Will hopefully be fixed upon release.

Shooting needs refining IMO. Consistently having games where between myself and the opponent there are 30+ shots being taken with only 3 or 4 on target. It's not like the shots are from 40 yards every time either, my team once have 5 one on ones in a game, all from the penalty spot or closer, and missed the net on all 5 - the goalkeeper may as well of been having a cup of tea with his feet up. I should say that I'm managing in the Premier League too, so the quality of the player can't be blamed. Both mine and the oppositions players seem to have no clue how to shoot!