FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

Might as well take the stat out, the amount it confuses and annoys people..

Why? It should be an effective way of confirming that you are creating good chances. Obviously you can see a good chance by watching the match, but you need that quantifiable value to confirm it, help improve the game development, get tactical help from others etc

It really just needs improving as a whole, because the chances sometime recorded are ridiculous. My DM just scored a 35 yard volley from general open play, and it has gone down as a half chance!

Why? It should be an effective way of confirming that you are creating good chances. Obviously you can see a good chance by watching the match, but you need that quantifiable value to confirm it, help improve the game development, get tactical help from others etc

It really just needs improving as a whole, because the chances sometime recorded are ridiculous. My DM just scored a 35 yard volley from general open play, and it has gone down as a half chance!

Yeah, it SHOULD be but it isn't, and it's not a simple fix. Might as well chuck it out if it's going to deceive people to that extent.

Just got this at the end of the season, got a transfer budget (season expectations) and sold a couple of players then this happened...Frustrated :( What can i do!?

View attachment 332263

I have a tiki-taka 4-1-2-2-1 tactic, works decent, drawn 2 games 1 league 1 cl, won everything else. December now.

But the under 19 team has 10 back to back losses with like 19 games conceeded per game lol ????

also the friendlies finish in me being heavily defeated.

LOL at this really

I thought that CCCs were not all equal.

Fast tempo, direct play CCCs produce less goals than slow tempo, short passing CCCs?

So as Chelsea I was 2-1 up at half time away at Spurs. We hadn't played especially well so I assertively told the team to not get complacent. We end up winning 3-2, but after the match Diego Costa complains to the press about how he's unhappy with my team talks. I speak with him and tell him I have no worries (as I use the "don't get complacent" talk most of the time), yet he insists on being a baby and ends up saying he doesn't think he can work with me. Annoying, but this has happened in FM for quite a few versions and it's not really a big deal.

What is ridiculous, however, is the fact that now my ENTIRE squad apart from Terry is concerned about the situation! We've won every game this season, morale is sky high, everything running smoothly and now this. Player power is ridiculous atm.

View attachment 332189

So as Chelsea I was 2-1 up at half time away at Spurs. We hadn't played especially well so I assertively told the team to not get complacent. We end up winning 3-2, but after the match Diego Costa complains to the press about how he's unhappy with my team talks. I speak with him and tell him I have no worries (as I use the "don't get complacent" talk most of the time), yet he insists on being a baby and ends up saying he doesn't think he can work with me. Annoying, but this has happened in FM for quite a few versions and it's not really a big deal.

What is ridiculous, however, is the fact that now my ENTIRE squad apart from Terry is concerned about the situation! We've won every game this season, morale is sky high, everything running smoothly and now this. Player power is ridiculous atm.

View attachment 698218

I had a problem with De Gea and Jones, the team was unhappy, but maybe because i went all mental in the training style when starting the game, now they are just unhappy with high training when its medium, so no big deal.

Just leave it for a while and maybe it will go away for itself

Wait to the end of the season and if it continues, sell the bastards!! All!!

View attachment 698218

I agree, player power is not well balanced in the beta. I've made a couple of reports about this on the SI forum, with positive response. I'm fairly certain it will be tweaked upon full release.

I held a team meeting the following day and managed to sort the problem for the most part, only Costa, Fabregas and Mikel remained unhappy after that. Unfortunately my game decided to crash immediately after that so I've been sent back a month which is annoying, although I guess I'll be able to give my team talks in a way that won't result in a revolt now! Haha.

I agree, player power is not well balanced in the beta. I've made a couple of reports about this on the SI forum, with positive response. I'm fairly certain it will be tweaked upon full release.

Yeah I've been checking various forums and it seems to be a widespread issue. I agree with you, I'm also confident it'll be balanced out soon!

Defenders not running down loose balls, and in turn allowing opposing players to run right past them is obnoxious.

Defenders lightly heading long balls back inside, which are supposed to be to the keeper but right to an opposing striker is obnoxious.

Defenders not cutting off passes they'd instantly intercept in FM14 by just stepping in the way is obnoxious.

Midfielders randomly falling down while running with the ball.

Not enough pace on short passes and generally players just not running faster than a light jog for any loose ball.

Defenders holding their hands up for offsides and completely stopping their run, letting an attacker run right past who was onside and get a one-on-one with the keeper. Wait, that's like real life.

Last edited:
far to many crosses end up in goals and wonder goals against. defenders never tackling, letting people walk past them. Free kicks hitting woodwork and falling right for their striker.

going arsenal again determined to sort out the defence or rather lack of.

View attachment 332015 Going to change Gibbs and Debuchy for more attacking full backs ( alex sandro, danilo ..) if the opportunity arises. The defence isn't really a problem, even with Balanta getting red card every other match ( proffesional foul when we lead by 2+ goals)

Edit: Also signing Munir for 10 mil is somewhat interesting

Last edited:
got my team performing anyway :) 4-5-1 depay and sanchez either side of giroud. beat Chelsea and city 1-0 in league :) depay with 8 goals by September :)

Not raging bit a but annoyed. Mesut ozil threw a strop because I sold zelalem for 250k, a decent young player. irl don't think he has played in prem league. Wanted me to strengthen the squad(that didn't weaken it) which I have done including depay( 9 goals unreal) and balanta. won all 3 league games and qualified 4 champs, then after that he comes to me and says I have broken my promise. Over 80% of the squad are now unhappy, ridiculous.

in fact the whole squad is unhappy cause I sold a guy who hasn't kicked a ball for the senior team, some kind of a bug surely.