FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
goalie positioning seems is so frustrating sometimes. time and again they move to the near post for no danger and leave the rest of the goal open for an easy tap in from 20 yards

Oh yeah and this stupidness, come on now!!!

View attachment 321479

WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS FORUM?

Can't moderators delete these stupid bullshit threads appearing day after day?

Forum is as good as ever, spam ****** me off as well but i know the guys are doing what they can. If you check the numbers at the bottom of the site you will see the size of the problem.

No one can be on-line 24/7. Maybe there is a case for more mods based outside the uk/europe? Has to be a few out there that would qualify? That does seem to be the time that it builds up.

Honestly, if there was a quick fix it would have been found by now so we just have to battle on i'm afraid. :S

WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS FORUM?

Can't moderators delete these stupid bullshit threads appearing day after day?

Spam attack.

Trust me, you don't see 90% of all the spam. We delete most of it before you even see it. Consider just how much there is when you do see it and you'll appreciate the enormity of the spam situation.

Sorry, I didn't mind to offence the mods.

I just can't stand this bullshit about chakras, mantras and marriage problems :P

No offence guys :)

I'm Manchester United in 2018/2019 season (may be 2019/2020... I forget) and my squad is the best in Europe, there are no amazing defenders available, Ramos, Pique, Hummels have all aged... there is a major lack of defensive talent in Europe... I've always been sensible with transfers until I became desperate for a world class CD :P

I'm going to use scouts more now.

I'm Manchester United in 2018/2019 season (may be 2019/2020... I forget) and my squad is the best in Europe, there are no amazing defenders available, Ramos, Pique, Hummels have all aged... there is a major lack of defensive talent in Europe... I've always been sensible with transfers until I became desperate for a world class CD :P

I'm going to use scouts more now.

What about the usual suspects? Umtiti/Balanta/Doria..

[video=youtube;ApRzjyJkQpA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApRzjyJkQpA[/video]

What about the usual suspects? Umtiti/Balanta/Doria..
Umtiti is at Real Madrid, he hasn't developed massively either. Balanta is at United, first team player, I bought Doria in my 2nd season and he suffered that knee injury that put him out for 8 months, then a few games after he recovered he got it again... so he's playing in the Championship now.

It has become to easy haha, i play with the tactics from CristianEriksen and i have literaly won price after price its just crazy... Marseille : 4 titles , 3 CL on a row and some cups and supercups. Valencia: 3 titles, 1 cup, 1 CL in 3 seasons, Willem 2 ( small club from holland) First season 3d, second season champion ( with al the luck in the world but still).. Time to try my own tactic, CristianEriksen is just to genius for this ME

Same as above, even taking my defensive issues into account my attack for united (Neymar, James Rodriguez, Lewandowski, Munir, Pogba, etc) are just destroying every team, My last season I had 37 wins and 1 draw, and never lost a game in any competition. In fact that draw was my only negative result of the reason, winning every other game in all competitions. So yeah I've called it a day on that save, won the world cup with Italy, nothing left to win!

Yeah, it's kind of a weird complain, but game is just too easy at this moment. I'm destryoing everyone even by weak teams. Game become boring when you easily beat records one after another...

This isn't a rage thing, just a curiosity, I guess. It seems no opposition ever gets a card of either colour when giving away a penalty. I've had at least 9 penalties this season alone and not a single card against the fouling player.

This isn't a rage thing, just a curiosity, I guess. It seems no opposition ever gets a card of either colour when giving away a penalty. I've had at least 9 penalties this season alone and not a single card against the fouling player.

Likewise. I'm usually too ecstatic that I finally got a penalty my way to care though.

Not that we need yet another rant here, but by god, during the tunnel interview (why is this even a feature) why does the media question me **** near every time I decide not to start a key player? The whole media interaction seems to get more annoying each year since its introduction.

Not that we need yet another rant here, but by god, during the tunnel interview (why is this even a feature) why does the media question me **** near every time I decide not to start a key player? The whole media interaction seems to get more annoying each year since its introduction.

Before all matches, specially on TV, you get Geoff shreeves (most of the time) interviewing the manager and always asks him about his team selection and decision to leave out a specific player etc, so I don't see the problem as it's realistic?

Before all matches, specially on TV, you get Geoff shreeves (most of the time) interviewing the manager and always asks him about his team selection and decision to leave out a specific player etc, so I don't see the problem as it's realistic?

Yea you raise a fair point, but I don't think SI should include everything in the name of realism, even though I'm normally a big fan of realistic video games, especially sports titles. I mean, where do you draw the line, every real life manager goes to the ******* everyday (healthy ones anyway), is that eventually going to be a feature too?

Press conferences have largely been criticized for its monotonous nature due to a phenomenal lack of variety. I don't think a way to fix it was adding yet another "type" of it that actually has far less variety (not starting a key player, goalie on a run without conceding, key injury, is there anything else?). Just my two cents, but I honestly can't see too many people actually enjoying these tunnel interviews.

I'd love the introduction of a new player instruction "stop being a f%$ing idiot" which would encompass things like not running away from the ball, not shooting directly at a defender, not suddenly part way through a game forgetting how to pass, not watching attackers waltz past and so on.

The gameplan nazis. Those who refuse to accept that there is not one DA BESTEST tactic but several gameplans and a match is a battle between tactics or gameplans, don't want a match between gameplan keep the ball and steal high and gameplan close at the back, goad the rival to poor quality shots and hit them in a couple counters where the latter can win; or who want to make impossible to manage successfully a small team because the game must allow ONLY ONE, the true, DA BESTEST, gameplan to have success, making it all turn into a tactic are meaningless it's all about getting DA BESTEST players and regens known to lists and so good luck picking a small club with bad players because we're not going to allow you to adapt your game plan to what your squad can do, because we're only going to let the game accept one and only gameplan: DA BESTEST, which is unbeatable with DA BESTEST players, making it impossible for you, poor sod managing Burnley, because we're not willing to accept defeat and see how to improve, because we have in mind DA BESTEST gameplan (ignore the fact we're not winning all and not tweaking it to actually break small sides) and we have DA BESTEST players, so it shall work from the start of making it, because it's DA BESTEST: we've decided coz it's what we like and our players are DA BESTEST, so defeats don't speak against it having room to improve, it's DA BESTEST and we don't accept any experimental refutation, anything that says "Nuh-uh, you still got work to do" must be a bug, BECAUSE IT'S DA ONLY AND BESTEST GAMEPLAN ACCEPTABLE WITH DA BESTEST PLAYERS! SCREW KARL POPPER!

P.S. - This is not just FM, also quite a few fans, journalists and commentarists in (surely not just Spanish) press.

Last edited:
The gameplan nazis. Those who refuse to accept that there is not one DA BESTEST tactic but several gameplans and a match is a battle between tactics or gameplans, don't want a match between gameplan keep the ball and steal high and gameplan close at the back, goad the rival to poor quality shots and hit them in a couple counters where the latter can win; or who want to make impossible to manage successfully a small team because the game must allow ONLY ONE, the true, DA BESTEST, gameplan to have success, making it all turn into a tactic are meaningless it's all about getting DA BESTEST players and regens known to lists and so good luck picking a small club with bad players because we're not going to allow you to adapt your game plan to what your squad can do, because we're only going to let the game accept one and only gameplan: DA BESTEST, which is unbeatable with DA BESTEST players, making it impossible for you, poor sod managing Burnley, because we're not willing to accept defeat and see how to improve, because we have in mind DA BESTEST gameplan (ignore the fact we're not winning all and not tweaking it to actually break small sides) and we have DA BESTEST players, so it shall work from the start of making it, because it's DA BESTEST: we've decided coz it's what we like and our players are DA BESTEST, so defeats don't speak against it having room to improve, it's DA BESTEST and we don't accept any experimental refutation, anything that says "Nuh-uh, you still got work to do" must be a bug, BECAUSE IT'S DA ONLY AND BESTEST GAMEPLAN ACCEPTABLE WITH DA BESTEST PLAYERS! SCREW KARL POPPER!

P.S. - This is not just FM, also quite a few fans, journalists and commentarists in (surely not just Spanish) press.

This post is DA BESTEST!

Back