FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 537K
Just had Bony receive the ball, completely unmarked in the box, 1 yard out and he waits until there are defenders tackling him to shoot and inevitably shoots right at the keeper. FFS.

Winger gets injured. Bring on only other replacement winger in squad. Gets injured 5 mins later. 1st 7 weeks. 2nd 4 months. Nah it's fine...

When is the main release of the game? I mean, this £25 Beta is okay but surely the full game will be out soon right?

I am going to pick up my computer and smash it to pieces very soon. I'm so sick of conceding about 3 goals from corners every game, giving away a penalty in every game and watching tackles on my players lead to goals while every tackle I make ends in a red card.

Why do I train on defending and then set my match prep to defensive positioning yet still lose 5-1 and then 5-2 and then 4-1?

I'm getting really sick also of having my team have 20+ shots, 10+ on target 3/4 clear cut chances while the opp has 1 shot, 1 on target and beats me 1-0... yes it does happen in real life but why does it happen 3 games in a row today?

I'm so fed up with this years game. The match engine feels so broken. Please tell me i'm not alone... and if anyone tells me to look at my tactics... i will find you, and I will kill you ;-)

I'm halfway through the second season - the injuries are under control because I'm not over-training the players and making sure that they're match fit (every other team in the league has more); I'm not conceding a lot because I've changed my tactics to be more balanced. I'm scoring a lot (but not as much as some teams), because I have balanced tactics. The players are happy because I practice good squad management.

So, the frustration is, what am I going to blame my next loss on?

Just had Bony receive the ball, completely unmarked in the box, 1 yard out and he waits until there are defenders tackling him to shoot and inevitably shoots right at the keeper. FFS.

My favorite is when the shot is parried to a player and he just takes a moment to stand there, like he's in shock or something, until the defenders steal the ball from him and put it out wide.
Like, thank you for admiring the moment, but please, FREAKING SHOOT AND SCORE.

My favorite is when the shot is parried to a player and he just takes a moment to stand there, like he's in shock or something, until the defenders steal the ball from him and put it out wide.
Like, thank you for admiring the moment, but please, FREAKING SHOOT AND SCORE.

Well I know you've seen my videos, but yeah, it's intensely frustrating.

Players falling into the ground (diving) too much for my liking.

I have found this happening quite a bit too and not just with big teams but also the small lower league teams.

Most of the time it doesn't even make sense cause they are at the half way line. not even in the box.

Negredo on my Valencia save. Scored 18 in 16, brilliant! his fitness is now 82% and I have a Europa League game against Maribo at home (Which we have already qualified for) so I rest him. I then get asked why I have dropped him and he claims he is upset as he felt he should have played, he will now not talk about a new contract... One game.

Negredo on my Valencia save. Scored 18 in 16, brilliant! his fitness is now 82% and I have a Europa League game against Maribo at home (Which we have already qualified for) so I rest him. I then get asked why I have dropped him and he claims he is upset as he felt he should have played, he will now not talk about a new contract... One game.

Did you get a pre match interview where they asked you why he wasn't starting the game?

i just had a goal ruled out for offside where oxlade-chamberlain has run past the defence, got to the byline, passed it BACKWARDS across goal for Zivkovic to tap in. WTF now that is just a ridiculous decision which is impossible in real life!!

i think i am done with this game now...you would think after 9 years they would sort out the defending in this game 3 games in a row i have been winning 5 or 6-0 then they the opponets come back and draw 5-5 and 6-6..if SI care about this game and even read these sights they need to sort it out

F**k "simulating real life"! I want a game mode where the team that deserves to win, wins! I'm so f**king tired getting f***ed by the so-called luck-factor or some s**t like that. Two times in a row this time and my mouse is yet again history.

INJURIES!!! ARRRRRR

Managing Chelsea, first season at the end of October and my injury list reads.

Costa - Torn calf 3-4 months
Hazard - Torn calf 3-4 months
Oscar - Torn Calf 3-4 Months
Azcilicueta - Torn Calf 3-4 Months.

What is it with torn calves? got to be a bug it cant be coincidence.

Not a huge deal as I'm actually doing pretty well, but what I notice is the opposition will often score their clear cut chances, whilst I don't. It's ok when I am getting goals from other means but my team really have a habit of missing the easy chances, yet the opposition are a bit more clinical in these one-on-one situations.

Just an observation really.

Playing As Inter Milan Despite Having A Good Team We're 19th Through 12 Games And Haven't Won In A Long Time Not Sure Why Even We Winning 2-0 At Half-time Then Managed To Chuck Away Our 2 Goal Lead

i think i am done with this game now...you would think after 9 years they would sort out the defending in this game 3 games in a row i have been winning 5 or 6-0 then they the opponets come back and draw 5-5 and 6-6..if SI care about this game and even read these sights they need to sort it out

How do you not change tactics to some sort of ultra defensive tactic at 6-2 or 6-4?

My full-backs have "cross more often" and "shoot less often" as instructions... and I swear I've seen them shooting more often than crossing...it's driving me nuts

Good luck trying to negotiate contracts.
Since the ******* agents are so god **** impatient, you literally only have two chances to get it right, or you'll pretty much never get the contract done.
It doesn't even matter how much of an agent fee you offer, you won't win trying to lower those wages.

Not a huge deal as I'm actually doing pretty well, but what I notice is the opposition will often score their clear cut chances, whilst I don't. It's ok when I am getting goals from other means but my team really have a habit of missing the easy chances, yet the opposition are a bit more clinical in these one-on-one situations.

Just an observation really.

The opposition also always seems to make the inch-perfect tackles, but every tackle your players make result in a foul.

Back